• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Good players sure but no soul or leadership. Can't buy those easily.
They have the blackest of souls and still do (bit dramatic innit? I blame games of thrones). They always were a well oiled ruthless machine more than anything. You are right on the leadership. They won't replace Terry's influence with anyone that's in the club now. He's a rare breed of clam.

I think their problem this year was predominantly commitment and motivation, or lack thereof. On their day they can still scrap it out with anyone, as was all too painfully evident in the match against us (clams). How many performances like that did they turn in this season? One is the answer to save you googling it.

I'd like nothing more than seeing them in the doldrums for a few seasons and the Russian to lose real interest, but I know that's just wishful thinking on my part. Hazard is still the key for them IMO. As bad as he was this season, I know that was not the real player on show. If they keep him, which I hope the don't obviously, and add a few good centre backs and maybe another striker they'll be competing again.

They have the blackest of souls and still do (bit dramatic innit? I blame games of thrones). They always were a well oiled ruthless machine more than anything. You are right on the leadership. They won't replace Terry's influence with anyone that's in the club now. He's a rare breed of clam.

I think their problem this year was predominantly commitment and motivation, or lack thereof. On their day they can still scrap it out with anyone, as was all too painfully evident in the match against us (clams). How many performances like that did they turn in this season? One is the answer to save you googling it.

I'd like nothing more than seeing them in the doldrums for a few seasons and the Russian to lose real interest, but I know that's just wishful thinking on my part. Hazard is still the key for them IMO. As bad as he was this season, I know that was not the real player on show. If they keep him, which I hope the don't obviously, and add a few good centre backs and maybe another striker they'll be competing again.
I think they will improve but if they don't replace Terry's leadership I don't think they will challenge for the title, top 4 very likely but league title no. I also feel they still need a striker. We'll see, hope I am right. It will take me a long time to forgive them for this season's circus show.

I guess we'll see how much he loves the club when those bumper offers role in from the US and China.

Fingers crossed he leaves the country and never returns.

Hope he stays. Will undermine Conte - that relationship is never going to work and as someone mentioned, be nice to smash them to pieces in all aspects, on his watch, in his home. Bellend.

Official club gigolo?

A gigolo that doesn't give a fukc?
m1703.gif

Anybody else think there's something dissolute-looking about Conte? To me, he looks like he ought to have Columbo keep coming back into his office with "Just one more thing".

Anybody else think there's something dissolute-looking about Conte? To me, he looks like he ought to have Columbo keep coming back into his office with "Just one more thing".

Match fixing?

Doping?

That doesn't sound like an Italian at all.
pinocchio.gif

Back