• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League thread 2013/14

This completely justifies Bale leaving. Nothing but love for the guy, he deserves to be playing at the highest level with the best players in the world. Phenomenal.

I have to say, all my bitterness at the broken promises and dirty tricks have waned. You're right mate. He is a phenomenal player with a phenomenal career ahead of him. I've lamented a lot of players lost over the years, but his really broke my heart…good luck to him. Life's too short to hold on to the hate...

Schalke should be thankful it was 6, it easily could've been double figures.

Have to say after watching those highlights you have to feel for them, not only did they have to watch their receive a Real spanking but their taxes helped fund it!

Love watching Modric play. Still as weak as a kitten and the shot power of a little girl, but my GHod, what a beautiful "footballer".

I have to say, all my bitterness at the broken promises and dirty tricks have waned. You're right mate. He is a phenomenal player with a phenomenal career ahead of him. I've lamented a lot of players lost over the years, but his really broke my heart…good luck to him. Life's too short to hold on to the hate...

I remember PM'ing you during the whole thing, completely downhearted and gutted! Wish it hadn't played out the way it did, but I still consider him to be 'Spurs', and as others have said, it would be amazing for him to return. Even Levy said he is always welcome back! Proud that he wore our shirt and gave us so many cherished moments.

i'm not sure about llorente. but i think we may have dodged a massive bullet with Damiao. His stock has fallen drastically since he was being selected for the national team and played as the main striker in the olympics. Theres a significant chance he wont make the worldcup now.

I'm with JurgentheGerman, I dont trust Bayern one bit, I still have a bad feeling about this.

Credit where its due, that was a great run by AOC

Cant stand Bayern after the Chelsea game. Love seeing them lose. Lets just hope they beat the scum tonight and then go out.

Back