• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League thread 2013/14

The PL is a poorer place without Modric and Bale playing in it...

Don't worry shun, there's about 120 millyon reasons why we don't need them two anymore! Nah what I mean?......

tumblr_mg9yc0rTvh1qjccmko1_500.gif

Incredible goal.

Drogba has the ball in the back of the net but it has been ruled out as there were two balls on the pitch. Harsh!

FROM THE BBC:

John Terry conceded a throw-in, but kept hold of the ball as he retreated back to the penalty area which meant that we had two balls on the pitch when the home side took the throw quickly.

Terry is booked for the cheek, but Galatasaray are furious, Bizarre.

Don't worry shun, there's about 120 millyon reasons why we don't need them two anymore! Nah what I mean?......

tumblr_mg9yc0rTvh1qjccmko1_500.gif

Incredible goal.

just blinding. week in week out now isn't he? Modric running the side, Ronaldo a nice piece of a puzzle which looks pretty complete…they could do the La Liga/CL double. The naive fool in me would love to think that Bale will soon talk about how much he loved us. For what it'd be worth. GHod it's crushing...

i missed a bit of it putting the kids to bed, but i thought howard webb had a good game as well, he doesn't seem to court controversy in continental matches

This completely justifies Bale leaving. Nothing but love for the guy, he deserves to be playing at the highest level with the best players in the world. Phenomenal.

Back