• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League thread 2013/14

When I got home this evening, my wife asked if I had a good day.

I said it was OK so far but tonight was going to be one of my favourites of the year, the night when the Ars.e get knocked out of Europe.

Happy days, shame they look like winning the FA Cup, but let's enjoy another failure from the heroic kids of Wenger

Nice to see l'**** fail but it gnaws me the chavs have done it, and in such fashion ... and at our expense ... gnnaahhh

No gloating from me because I know it would come back to bite us on Thursday and Sunday.

Would have liked them to have to play extra games, but you could not take the gamble on them winning and 'doing a Chelsea'
At the end of the day they have gone out to a good side, a very good side, no disgrace in that, and at least they havent got that confidence-boosting win they got last season which kick-started that run they had in the last 3 months

Barca's pitch always looks so massive. Can't be bothered to look up the real dimensions so i'm going to assume its huge.

Its crap that we have to play on a 5 a side pitch at WHL.

See Emirates Marketing Project getting all the decisions as usual, a pen not given and an goal chalked off which shouldnt have been

Barca's pitch always looks so massive. Can't be bothered to look up the real dimensions so i'm going to assume its huge.

Its crap that we have to play on a 5 a side pitch at WHL.

Not that big a difference, actually, according to the Internet.

Nou camp: 106 x 70 metres
WHL: 100 x 67 metres

Only 18 square metres bigger. Probably the camera angle then. Or that by playing as crappy and congested as we do, we create an optical illusion of a tiny pitch.

Entertaining game, by the way. City doing well, ruffling a few feathers here.

Kompany off, second yellow. Understand him though, should have been a penalty for City.

Aaaaand Kompany equalises! Looks like it was Zabaleta who got sent off, you idiot.

Another quick goal for City, and this could get more interesting than Barca wants.

Back