• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

the guy is having an excellent season, he deserves the high praise

but would you be dropping Eriksen or Alli for him?

Really?

I'd be tempted to drop them both and play with 10 men if it meant having Payet. Outstanding player.

I think a lot of Spurs families are traditionally divided between Spurs and West Ham (this is the case on both my mum and dads sides of the family, both sides have a mix of West Ham and Spurs) -- so for the most part, it's a friendly rivalry. Where that changes is the hooligan element from back in the day, I suppose. When my dad used to go to football, a couple of his mates were into fighting (my dad wasn't at all though) and one of them got stabbed at a Spurs Reserves v West Ham Reserves game. So there's definitely an element of support that don't like eachother!

Anyway, all that brick aside, West Ham are a good team and could get 4th place.

I think I consider West Ham to be a rivals of sort but on a mini rival basis meaning I'm happy to beat them but am not overly bothered by a loss to them (except for this season when I was livid but only as livid as I would be if any other team had beaten us during a title chase!).

I always considered our main rivals to be Arse & Chelsea but even the Chelsea one has died off for me personally as I no longer know any Chelsea fans (as a kid born in '93 at my school every Chelsea fan I knew had converted from United or Pool to Chelsea... I wonder why...) which is sort of a blessing but also a curse as I've missed the one season which we could rub in their faces...

According to a visiting older West Ham fan at the pub, that annoyed the hell out of everyone during the Dortmund game by talking loudly and constantly, we aren't their rival. It's only because the younger generation haven't had to deal with Millwall much that they've gone looking for someone else.

I give so little of a brick about "rivalry" with them that I actively WANT them to get champions league ahead of Emirates Marketing Project and/or arsenal*. wasn't even that bothered by losing to them, not like losing to leicester or Saudi Sportswashing Machine, anyway.

*and liverpool/man utd/chelsea etc obviously.

Last edited:
I give so little of a brick about "rivalry" with them that I actively WANT them to get champions league ahead of Emirates Marketing Project and/or arsenal*. wasn't even that bothered by losing to them, not like losing to leicester or Saudi Sportswashing Machine, anyway.

*and liverpool/man utd/chelsea etc obviously.

I get that to a point, but it means another club getting CL revenue and attracting better players, albeit only briefly hopefully.

According to a visiting older West Ham fan at the pub, that annoyed the hell out of everyone during the Dortmund game by talking loudly and constantly, we aren't their rival. It's only because the younger generation haven't had to deal with Millwall much that they've gone looking for someone else.
Give them a couple of seasons and they'll be back in their place.

I get that to a point, but it means another club getting CL revenue and attracting better players, albeit only briefly hopefully.

If they do qualify via 4th place then I imagine they'll be unseeded given their European record and the teams they could get won't be any mugs. It really is possible they'll get knocked out in qualifying which would f**k our coefficient up good and proper.

If they do qualify via 4th place then I imagine they'll be unseeded given their European record and the teams they could get won't be any mugs. It really is possible probable they'll get knocked out in qualifying which would f**k our coefficient up good and proper.
FTFY

Last edited:
Game over. West Ham won't win a trophy so get to keep up half a century of tradition. Hopefully now with nothing to play for other than a outside chance of top 4 they will now focus fully on Leicester and do us a favour.

Game over. West Ham won't win a trophy so get to keep up half a century of tradition. Hopefully now with nothing to play for other than a outside chance of top 4 they will now focus fully on Leicester and do us a favour.
Well, there's hoping, and there's blind faith...

Well, there's hoping, and there's blind faith...

I've been saying the tiles been off for a long time now. But as long as there's even a 100,000 - 1 chance we need to play like it and hope for it...

At the very least I would also hope that if I ever have children, or even grandchildren, I can moan about how close we were and they can use the microchips they have planted inside their brains to instantaneously 'Google' and verify just how close we were without assuming I've gone crazy and sending me off to a home...

Similar size club to Spurs though.

I'm quite glad. I've had just about enough of the media banging on about it being the last ever FA Cup game at Upton Park. Ever! The last FA Cup game ever! No more FA Cup games at Upton Park! The last game under the famous lights of the Boleyn Ground.

Similar size club to Spurs though.

I'm quite glad. I've had just about enough of the media banging on about it being the last ever FA Cup game at Upton Park. Ever! The last FA Cup game ever! No more FA Cup games at Upton Park! The last game under the famous lights of the Boleyn Ground.
comment_jg6N76U0ytiqH8I9kRwd3buuI3kzIHU5.gif

David Gold with another comedy interview on SSN

West Ham are the best team in London and are the London Champions this season due to the fact they have won more points in the derby games

Don't worry about league positions Dave

Back