• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

All you say about him is true, and has been forever. The sad fact is that he/the current GOP are more dangerous than ever. Many many millions of Americans cannot afford themselves the luxury of ignoring him, and sadly, I don't think us Brits/ex-pats/Europeans/Asians can either.
Which people/demographics/sections of society do you believe to be most in danger?

Which people/demographics/sections of society do you believe to be most in danger?

One thing Trump is open about are the targets of his paymasters/him. The evidence is out there. Just follow the road marked 'theocratic Christian nutcases' with a cross-street of 'facist bulbricking exploiters'...he's wearing their clothes and as a bonus, he gets to practice acts of personal retribution and escape whenever he pleases. I'd also suggest judging him by the friends he keeps...Orban and Putin are not a great start really...

Just an aside, I bought a Christmas tshirt for my son from a company called Lightbox and subsequently get offers from them, just looked at their latest offering and there's lots of Trump stuff, strangely some have a lot of text on them which must be difficult for their prospective buyers.

I had a feeling it was going to be him. A man utterly without principles that would do anything to gain power. Another dangerous fudger. His early criticisms of Trump will make good ads for the Biden campaign however.
He's got the spine of a jelly fish

Americans wouldnt vote for a popular black woman, let alone an unpopular one.

It should be Buttigieg, but Newsom makes most sense factoring in the prejudices of the country

She’s next up, shouldn’t have been VP if she wasn’t the second best in the party.

I think a gay guy has the same problem as a black woman with the rednecks, but they shouldn’t be chasing those votes anyway.

Can’t see any way Harris wins. Just not popular enough. Gavin Newsom makes the most sense and will probably gain a lot of female votes purely because he looks like a movie star.

How many Americans actually know who Newsom is?

He has a very low profile with people who don’t follow politics.

One problem Harris has, is that she was given a hospital pass by Biden, when he tasked her to be in charge of the problems along the southern boarder. That was a no win situation.

Back