• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Is there any chance the republicans can say 'right job done, now let's have a vote of no confidence and replace him' ?

Nothing will change, people getting worried over nothing.
Do you believe something needs to be done about Global warming - do you think Obama was working on this, do you think Hilary would continue to work on this? and now do you think Trump and the republicans will.

Do you believe something needs to be done about Global warming - do you think Obama was working on this, do you think Hilary would continue to work on this? and now do you think Trump and the republicans will.

Unfortunately there was always going to be a strong chance of a Rep POTUS, so those kind of wider, long term policy points transcend Trump and are about the GOP. I doubt he cares about climate change, but the GOP will certainly use it as a bargaining chip to let through some of his other policies.

Obamacare will be first target.

The guy who started this thread called Trump crazy back in January and he stands by that, sorry to talk about myself in the third person. I would be a democrat if I was in America.

But for the record the public have spoken and I hope unlike in this country their views are expected and the elite do not try and over turn the vote.

People are doing their nuts over nothing here.

This is the country that gave us Watergate, Vietnam, The Iran Contra Deal, The Iraq War and Monica Lewinsky. Trump will have to go some to better those glorious achievements.

Generally considered a good president Obama tried but achieved little because the job is so stifling and in actual fact he leaves his term with the country in a bigger race war than before he started, on the flip there is little more than bad PR that can be achieved by bad president can do.

I fail to still see other than a few vote winning words what Trump is really going to do that is so bad, I see a man that is going to sit back and just ego his way through 4 years.

Nothing will change, people getting worried over nothing.

100% this

Trump will go down as a bad politician at the end, thats about it, like Nixon and Bush and a few others

If anyone wanted an example of why Clinton was not good, she could not even win a one horse race to the whitehouse

Back