• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Not yet but I will.

****Edit****

I watched it @wiziwig.
I think she is a pain with a one side lecture. It generally reminds me of all those Trump fans who are trying to turn back time. Also trying to persuade idiots that american cars of 80/90s were good and its great to burn coal in power stations. AND lets not forget to get Little Johnny a 9mm for school and put under the tree this Christmas, Praise the lord!

I must be a globalist coz I dont want to go back to the Europe of the 30s.

Stephen, if I may say so, your response is exactly what you accuse her of, a one sided lecture! Although hers at least has some factual evidence, whilst yours are centered on your irrational prejudices. Yours, is the standard response by the federalists who oppose nationhood and you even threw in the 1930's and the era's association with fascism! :rolleyes:

Fair enough but how small do you go to recognise Statehood and self-determination?

Kurds want a State? Should that be recognised and supported? In some ways Turkey and Iraq are super nationals as they encompass different 'regions'. Same as the UK. The end point of non-Globalism or nationalism is therefore devolution to anyone who wants it. Catalonia, the Basques, the Kurds, the Scots all spring easily to mind, not sure where the list stops.

I don't have enough knowledge on every territorial dispute the world over to answer your questions but so long as these disputes don't spill over into violence, then I'm happy to see them run their course.

I'm talking about what I'm seeing all the time. I stop off at a shopping mall on the ring road and enter Sports Direct. The staff are all eastern European, some struggling with the english language. Are these the jobs young british people won't do, seriously?

I see it when I visit my mate, an estate agent in leafy suburbia just inside the M25, who tells me that there's eastern European cash buyers of 3-4 bedroom houses valued upwards of £600,000. They're cash buying them and then renting the houses to Europeans, sometimes three/four small families to a house. What was once a small predominantly, aging english area with its one fish and chip shop, small post office and grocery store, is now a densely populated area of many different spoken languages. The look on the faces of the indigenous (if I may still use that word :p) is one of, WTF is going on?

I think this free movement of the labour worker is divide and rule mechanism which helps keeps the earnings of workers low. Wages have not risen in real terms for the under 35's all across Europe for the past 20 years, coincidently during the life span of the Schengen Agreement.:rolleyes:

Stephen, if I may say so, your response is exactly what you accuse her of, a one sided lecture! Although hers at least has some factual evidence, whilst yours are centered on your irrational prejudices. Yours, is the standard response by the federalists who oppose nationhood and you even threw in the 1930's and the era's association with fascism! :rolleyes:

In the 60's I spent a lot of time in Oberammergau in Bavaria and met with a lovely old lady who described Germany and in particular her village during the rise of Hitler and she cried as told be about all those 'good people' who genuinely believed he would make Germany great again and blamed, well you know the rest. I will never forget these conversation with lovely old lady, never. If you think these are "irrational prejudices" then I cant help that or you.

Wow, she's pretty cutting. I was waiting for the alternative viewpoint. She slams pretty much everyone, with particular vitriol for the UN and Unicef. Is she right? Where is the balanced view?

Not sure about UNICEF, although they have been accused of withholding funding and taking credit for infant mortality rates falling in countries where their contribution has been minimal. Sometimes it must be recognised that a 5%+ growing economy under a wealth sharing government can be a contributing factor such as in Bangladesh.

As for the UN. It does not help itself when it elects Saudi Arabia to be head of its UN human rights panel. A country that holds many public executions (over 150 in 2015), many by decapitation. Then there is the public punishment by flogging and amputation that goes on too.

In the 60's I spent a lot of time in Oberammergau in Bavaria and met with a lovely old lady who described Germany and in particular her village during the rise of Hitler and she cried as told be about all those 'good people' who genuinely believed he would make Germany great again and blamed, well you know the rest. I will never forget these conversation with lovely old lady, never. If you think these are "irrational prejudices" then I cant help that or you.

Okay and I can't help you either ...I will say, I think you globalists will be happy with the election result tonight and your Hillary will get her dream job.

Most of the Hollywood actor, pop stars and celebrities are for Hillary - that's enough for me to be voting for Trump.

Fire_Shot_Capture_90_Archive_I_Donald_J_Trump_f.png

Okay and I can't help you either ...I will say, I think you globalists will be happy with the election result tonight and your Hillary will get her dream job.

I'm not a globalist or any other ist, I'm just me. I dislike and think Trump is a dreadful human being he's no more interested in political change in the U.S. than I am. He is a rich opportunistic git, nothing more nothing less.

War has always been a great way to keep the population under control. Give the less fortunate something to do instead of procreating. Different debate, but the fight against famine and disease might prove to be our undoing in the end.
Asteroid will do us all. It is just a matter of time.

I'm sticking to good old fashioned tea leaves.

Seriously I doubt they are breaking rules. The mighty ginger one will be on thier case later this week if the are!

He will be looking for vengeance - we will be getting even more months of verbal diarrhoea when/if Trump loses.
It is I think. I beleive the media are not allowed to leak any polling data until everyone votes on the West coast too or something like that.

Back