• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group A - Brazil, Cameroon, Croatia, Mexico

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Brazil and Cameroon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brazil and Croatia

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • Brazil and Mexico

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Cameroon and Croatia

• Cameroon and Mexico

• Croatia and Mexico

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's got a **** haircut too

He looks like a right gypsy (no offence to an gypsys).

On the plus side, better they get all the dodgy refereeing out the way in the group stages.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

BRnHRBwCEAAd41T.jpg

First thing this world cup has done is remind me just how much I dislike Neymar. He's a divey, cheatey little ****er - wouldn't be out of place in the Argentina or Chelsea teams.

The swear filter made me look twice there!! :)

Poor from the ref tonight IMO.

4 years of build up

First game ruined by the officials

I expect to see 20 more games decided by the officials on tight decisions

Whoopee!

4 years of build up

First game ruined by the officials

I expect to see 20 more games decided by the officials on tight decisions

Whoopee!

What can be done? Seems video replays of some sort is the only option - can say 'referees need to do better' as much as we like, but the fact that bad decisions constantly happen logically suggests that it's just very hard to always make the right decision.

Croatia keeper was bought. No doubt about it in my mind.

He could have saved all three goals. Not bought, just **** imo. The pen bounced off his hands onto his head. And he could have got down quicker to save both shots.

Croatia should go through to the next stage. Amazing quality for such a little country. Their whole population is about half that of Londons!

Which is no surprise for anyone, and why there should have been an experienced, English/German/Italian referee for this game.
What like Webb who has been on Utd's payroll for years? He is just as bent as the Jap ref from tonight :)

Which is no surprise for anyone, and why there should have been an experienced, English/German/Italian referee for this game.

As if the experienced European refs don't make mistakes. Remember the "legendary" English ref Graham Poll who gave 3 yellow cards to the same Croatian player in the 2006 World Cup ?

Back