• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welcome Ange: To Dare is to Didgeridoo

Ange has mentioned a few times about form a fitness with certain players
He sees the trading which we don’t and he can see the level the players are at
If I was speculating the only player who doesn’t seem to be at full speed now is destiny. I’ve seen him beaten in a race a few times now by inferior players
But Ange knows his level and where he is at better than me and I’m sure has a plan to get every player at peak

Ange has mentioned a few times about form a fitness with certain players
He sees the trading which we don’t and he can see the level the players are at
If I was speculating the only player who doesn’t seem to be at full speed now is destiny. I’ve seen him beaten in a race a few times now by inferior players
But Ange knows his level and where he is at better than me and I’m sure has a plan to get every player at peak

Some fans were saying last season that Ange breaks players in season 1. Then in season 2 their bodies are used to the workload and you see less injuries.

I'm looking out for that this season. I don't want to tempt fate but centre mid is starting to look way more robust. I'm still worried about LB though.

Some fans were saying last season that Ange breaks players in season 1. Then in season 2 their bodies are used to the workload and you see less injuries.

I'm looking out for that this season. I don't want to tempt fate but centre mid is starting to look way more robust. I'm still worried about LB though.
We don’t have enough cover unless we see Spence really step up
He looks decent so far when okaying there TBF

Back