• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Damn, I need to be consistent and have a Klopp pun! Kloppered? Too generic... Erm - crystals, palaces, jurgen - you're gone... I'll be back :(

Jürgen Klopp: "When Crystal Palace scored I saw many people leave the stadium. I felt very alone in this moment."

ctt08voxiaapykh7ypbl.jpg

wouldn't want him in our dugout but I really enjoy his antics, it's not that easy being that smug a Cnut all the time but he really excels at it

Cnut or not, Pardew deserves some credit ... his last 2-3 years, managing barcodes while Ashley sold every player worth anything, their implosion after he left and Palace since he's joined, hardly fluke.

But .. I'll laugh at him tinkling off Pool all day long, him fudging up Gerrard's end of career at pool will never get old.

this was a result for "football", well done pardew, he's really found his niche in south london

Some pre-match gems:

It's Palace ffs. It feels like we've been playing well below our powers, chained, bowed, the past season and this. Shake them off, the mental chains, the 'bogey' nonsense, the fear, we rise up and play to our own level, we'll crush Palace and their ilk.

Spot on. We're winning this. Jurgen Klopp is our manager. Fear nobody

I love a bit of optimism as much as anyone but it's maybe a smidge too early to be piling on the pressure in the Klopp era.

And then:

The best team lost.

It's been easy to forget in light of recent results that our weakness is still player quality.

What? Beating Chelsea and Rubin Kazan?

Adam Lallana, good enough for Liverpool FC.

My how the mighty have fallen.

8 points behind Leicester is a fudging disgrace.

Might reel in some of the title talk though. Top 4 is still a go, though.

Anfield is a fudging morgue these days.

It is very important that we keep believing.

Make no mistake, Palace are a one trick fudging pub team with a brickhawk manager who thinks he's the fudging gonads.

Good match actually but I still can't help getting tinkled off with giving needless goals away time after time. Once Klopp manages to eradicate that then we're golden.

Give Klopp a year and a couple of transfer windows and we'd smash through them.

At least Klopp will have learnt a few things about some of the players

So, have we gone back to having a squad full of average players then?

YNWA... unless you lose
lipsrsealed.gif

Quote "Give Klopp a year and a couple of transfer windows and we'd smash through them."

Please tell me someone said Klopp needs a year and a couple of transfer windows to beat Palace? fudging priceless ...

Back