• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Petr Cech is such a big upgrade for Arsenal in the goalkeeper dept. It means they are up there with W̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶H̶a̶m̶ ;) City for the title, I still think this was one of the most stupid things Chelsea have done this season, it is at the top of a very long list of mistakes made by the chavs.

Petr Cech is such a big upgrade for Ar5ena1 in the goalkeeper dept. It means they are up there with W̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶H̶a̶m̶ ;) City for the title, I still think this was one of the most stupid things Chel53a have done this season, it is at the top of a very long list of mistakes made by the chavs.

I think that lack of squad depth will be their undoing. The injuries are mounting up there, it will be interesting to see how they cope the next few weeks.

I think that lack of squad depth will be their undoing. The injuries are mounting up there, it will be interesting to see how they cope the next few weeks.
Not sure they are as bad off as City.
Oxlade-Chamberlain is no big miss IMHO.

Yea I watched it all, I thought Chel53a were the better side in the first half and created all the chances without dominating possession, liverpool looked completely toothless until countinho's goal out of nothing with he last kick off the half. The second half was similar except Chel53a had more possession this time, then a pivotal period when Lucas failed to get the second yellow card and pool scored a minute later, from that point on it was all pool, Chel53a were shot.

I didn't watch the game on sky, but on canal plus with French commentary, I often wondered how much this is an influence because there's many times I watch a game then come on here to find opinions wildly different to what I've just witnessed, was the sky commentary raving about pool by any chance?

i thought that you could see the equalizer coming. liverpools fast passing down the wing into the channels were bamboozling the chelsea defence and midfielders. i have not see the chelsea CBs on their backsides so often in last part of the first half.

the stats at the end of the game are compelling, though it was a chelsea that looked a bit off:
liverpool had 5 shots on target to chelseas 8, but they had a whopping 23 crosses to chelseas 10.
liverpool lack quick finishers and benteke is not the answer. i think they will go for berahino in the next window.

i was watching WITHOUT any commentary lol. sometimes i prefer that way especially when spurs aren't playing.

but they had a whopping 23 crosses to chelseas 10.
Then Liverpool aren't using the ball intelligently.

If they continue crossing the ball every time they have it for the rest of the season we have nothing whatsoever to fear from them.

i thought that you could see the equalizer coming. liverpools fast passing down the wing into the channels were bamboozling the Chel53a defence and midfielders. i have not see the Chel53a CBs on their backsides so often in last part of the first half.

the stats at the end of the game are compelling, though it was a Chel53a that looked a bit off:
liverpool had 5 shots on target to chelseas 8, but they had a whopping 23 crosses to chelseas 10.
liverpool lack quick finishers and benteke is not the answer. i think they will go for berahino in the next window.

i was watching WITHOUT any commentary lol. sometimes i prefer that way especially when spurs aren't playing.

You missed our game on New Year's Day then?

They were in exactly the same position last year. And the year before that. We all know what happens.
You're right but in previous years there were at least 2 teams better than them. City aside, I cannot think of another team that could put a consistent run together to stop them this year.

It's clear that Metalgear is the Liverpool FC version of Neymar.

The only thing that's still not clear is whether Metalgear worships Liverpool FC or Jurgen Klopp

i thought that you could see the equalizer coming. liverpools fast passing down the wing into the channels were bamboozling the Chel53a defence and midfielders. i have not see the Chel53a CBs on their backsides so often in last part of the first half.

the stats at the end of the game are compelling, though it was a Chel53a that looked a bit off:

I only watched the second half, but to me it looked a lot more like Chelsea were poor than Liverpool being particularly good.

23 crosses in a game really is nothing special (also @scaramanga). 75% of the league averages between 19 and 24 per game and I don't think a difference within that range significies much of anything. http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/25...amStatistics/England-Premier-League-2015-2016

10 crosses for Chelsea is very low though. And they sit bottom to last overall with 17 crosses per game this season on that stat.

Will be interesting to see if they can continue to use Benteke with this kind of effect. Could help Klopp get the short term results while he's still this early in his building process. I would have expected a previous version of Chelsea under Mourinho to deal with him and the long balls much better than they did, but much like Chelsea this season is a very low bar Chelsea previous seasons is a very high bar so neither really tells us much of anything.

You missed our game on New Year's Day then?

No but didn't you think Chelsea was overwhelmed and resorted to frantic defending many times when liverpool attacked and could not clear their lines for long periods?

Not the same as our game - we were more clinical, we didn't put Chelsea under long periods of stress in front of their goal.

That was the game that convinced me that Terry and Cahill are their weak point, Terry has gone and Cahill has never been that good ( imo).

The problem is Terry. Cahill - is compensating for him. Mourinho needs to drop Terry and banish him from the dressing room.

No but didn't you think Chel53a was overwhelmed and resorted to frantic defending many times when liverpool attacked and could not clear their lines for long periods?

Not the same as our game - we were more clinical, we didn't put Chel53a under long periods of stress in front of their goal.

Kane bullied Chelsea's central defence like I have never seen before on NYD.

Liverpool played well in the second half yesterday but I think that you are overstating how well they are playing under Klopp.

No but didn't you think Chel53a was overwhelmed and resorted to frantic defending many times when liverpool attacked and could not clear their lines for long periods?

Not the same as our game - we were more clinical, we didn't put Chel53a under long periods of stress in front of their goal.
I still think you are overlooking the context of the 2 games. Liverpool were facing a very Chelsea to the one we faced. That said like you, I like what I see with Klopp. I can see him doing well although it's a shame it is at that scummy club.
Of course it would have been great if he had been available at the time we were replacing Tim. But unlike you I am also a big Poch fan, the only thing he lacks that Klopp has is the pedigree of winning trophies. However I really believe he will do well for us if we give him time and support.

Last edited:
Back