• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

South London's pretty ropey, as is Bognor. They get away with it though as they're commutable to London.
I hate Bognor but I did read last week it was in the Village of the year final competition which makes me wonder what the hell they did to it in the 18 months or so since I last had the misfortune to be there. I would say places like hastings and polgate are the worst in Sussex.

Loved hearing there fans on the train back to the station tonight, Klopp will be as good a manager as Shankly, amazing call after one game in which they were ordinary

Loved hearing there fans on the train back to the station tonight, Klopp will be as good a manager as Shankly, amazing call after one game in which they were ordinary
I love that their own ridiculous expectations will ruin even the best manager there.

Ironically, the only manager they've been willing to give time was the worst the PL has seen in a very long time.

Oh yeah lol!

I have to say one of my good freinds who is an LFC fan wanted him gone from the moment he saw Kenny sit on his ass whilst we pummelled them 4-0 under Harry. He said he "liked spending and wasting other people's money."
When FSG got rid of him in the summer of 2012 he said "this is the best news ever, i thought you were taking the tinkle and lying when you texted me earlier"...

Heard commentator on Pool game intro today ..

Did Klopp really say he's given himself 4 years to win the title?

is delusion a sickness up there? how bout you get the side into CL first Klopp ...

Heard commentator on Pool game intro today ..

Did Klopp really say he's given himself 4 years to win the title?

is delusion a sickness up there? how bout you get the side into CL first Klopp ...

I think the actual quote was meant as a trophy within four years.

Today was a good example of why people think Benteke is lazy.

Unstoppable at heading the ball towards goal, completely AWOL when a defensive header is needed.

Klopp, the man that runs and leaps down the touch line when they score says @they need to calm down"
And
"Am I the only one in the stadium that thinks this isn't the end of the world" when Southampton equalised. Doesn't he know he is Liverpool, twinned with deludedvile?

So 3 games and no wins, whens the "he's not the messiah, he's just a normal manager" t shirts go on sale?

Back