• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

klopp's got the reds playing some good football now, fast, pacy, pressure, quick transitions. a bit like ours but more entertaining.

klopp's got the reds playing some good football now, fast, pacy, pressure, quick transitions. a bit like ours but more entertaining.

Haha :) Stop it!

Is it the 0-0 draw against us where we were the better side, the europa league draw against some Russian side or the 1-0 home win against Bournemouth reserves whose first team we'd just beaten away 5-1 a couple of days before that's brought you to that conclusion! What a WUM :p

Did you watch the game?
Your entitled to your opinion of course but you are raving about a Liverpool performance against a low on confidence Chelsea side who had already lost more than a half dozen games this season. Did you watch our game earlier this season at the Lane? against a confident Chelsea side who were pushing aside all who went before them and who were the eventual champions by some margin?

Your entitled to your opinion of course but you are raving about a Liverpool performance against a low on confidence Chel53a side who had already lost more than a half dozen games this season. Did you watch our game earlier this season at the Lane? against a confident Chel53a side who were pushing aside all who went before them and who were the eventual champions by some margin?

Regardless, it was a super performance, and I am not comparing, just judging the game on its own.

And isn't this the Liverpool thread?

I am impressed with how klopp got them playing such a high tempo game so quickly.

Regardless, it was a super performance, and I am not comparing, just judging the game on its own.

And isn't this the Liverpool thread?

I am impressed with how klopp got them playing such a high tempo game so quickly.
But you were comparing

Yes this is the Liverpool thread but if you are comparing their performance against ours then you need to put them into context. Btw I am sure it would be great if Poch could bring on a 30 million pound proven premier league striker to change the game.

players tend to work a bit harder when a new manager arrives, it shouldn't surprise anyone
Without doubt Klopp is a very good manager and will probably do well, given time. But then he has a greater depth in his squad than us. For a start they can survive Sturridge and Ings being injured because they have Benteke and ahem Firmino. If Kane gets injured we Fokked. I think the hysteria over the state of Liverpool was misplaced their squad is certainly good enough to finish top 4 IMO.

Did you watch the game?

Yea I watched it all, I thought chelsea were the better side in the first half and created all the chances without dominating possession, liverpool looked completely toothless until countinho's goal out of nothing with he last kick off the half. The second half was similar except chelsea had more possession this time, then a pivotal period when Lucas failed to get the second yellow card and pool scored a minute later, from that point on it was all pool, chelsea were shot.

I didn't watch the game on sky, but on canal plus with French commentary, I often wondered how much this is an influence because there's many times I watch a game then come on here to find opinions wildly different to what I've just witnessed, was the sky commentary raving about pool by any chance?

Yea I watched it all, I thought Chel53a were the better side in the first half and created all the chances without dominating possession, liverpool looked completely toothless until countinho's goal out of nothing with he last kick off the half. The second half was similar except Chel53a had more possession this time, then a pivotal period when Lucas failed to get the second yellow card and pool scored a minute later, from that point on it was all pool, Chel53a were shot.

I didn't watch the game on sky, but on canal plus with French commentary, I often wondered how much this is an influence because there's many times I watch a game then come on here to find opinions wildly different to what I've just witnessed, was the sky commentary raving about pool by any chance?
Very true - what really amazed me is the mental weakness of Chelsea.

They were comfortably in control until the ref fudged them - any other Chelsea team would have fought back.

Yea I watched it all, I thought Chel53a were the better side in the first half and created all the chances without dominating possession, liverpool looked completely toothless until countinho's goal out of nothing with he last kick off the half. The second half was similar except Chel53a had more possession this time, then a pivotal period when Lucas failed to get the second yellow card and pool scored a minute later, from that point on it was all pool, Chel53a were shot.

Funny how opinions on the same game differ. Apart for a short period before and after the Chelsea goal I felt Liverpool controlled the game. Cannot think of a decent shot on target from Chelsea after their goal. Blaming the ref is simply a pathetic diversion by Mourinho. Unfortunately he is running out of excuses. His team is in a mess and he simply has no idea how to get them out of it.

Liverpool now 33/1 with Skybet to win the title. We are 150/1. I guess that's about right given that we've only finished above them five times in six seasons including last season, and we're now ahead of them again with a game in hand.

Liverpool now 33/1 with Skybet to win the title. We are 150/1. I guess that's about right given that we've only finished above them five times in six seasons including last season, and we're now ahead of them again with a game in hand.

Odds are driven in part by how much money is being placed. I would guess that there are a lot more delusional dippers that there are Spurs fans.

Last edited:
This is the most open league title in years. Anything could happen but imo it is City's title to lose. Really could not bear the goons winning it.

This is the most open league title in years. Anything could happen but imo it is City's title to lose. Really could not bear the goons winning it.

I can only see one of two clubs winning the title. It is wide open for places third to sixth.

Wonder what odds you would get in Liverpool on Klopp being the son of GHod. The hysteria surrounding him is ridiculous. Filling love it if this all ends in tears.

Back