• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Judging from his rant I don't think scara believes we've even got as far as houses yet.

My wife was actually in balamory. The show by the way, not the place, the place isn't real

it's Tobermory right?

excellent whisky if so

you're not married to Miss Hoolie are you?

The exteriors were Tobermory, but the interiors were BBC studios in Glasgow.
Not miss Hoolie no, my wife's nursery was chosen to "supply" the kids.
Miss Hoolie was actually married to victor out of still game if you ever watched that.

Quit funny reading RAWK
They're waiting for the stadium move, same as the Hammers. They think they're gonna be some sort of super club because of the additional revenue. They'll still be Spurs, unfortunately for them
They have thread called "Victimpool" enough said. Hope we'll send them back to reality nufty c*nts.

That's disgusting.
What a bunch of fudging c*nts. What site is that?
Having read a page of their site from the link here, we were more offensive about them on this page over all than they were about us. The reason those of them that hate us do so, is because we usually thrash them.

Tourists to their cultural wasteland might note with interest the manner in which the potato is applied to the plate, in their local dish, Pie Mash and Liquor, having the appearance of being trowelled by a plasterer into position.
Well you can understand London clubs hating them because it's a derby, but them hating us is baffling. I don't hate spurs, they're not even a thought to me , it's like Norwich. They're just there.
He forgot to mention that we're "just there" above them in the league most of the time in the last 6 years...
Spurs are c*nts...they just lie low because they're brick...win a few games and they're fudgein detestable - as witnessed when Galen and Dr Phibes were there
Any calling out of success is infinitely more classy than calling a thread 'V****mpool'. My contempt for the sort of people who create such things knows no boundaries. In the interests of maintaining positive vibes on here I've removed my original post, but the fact remains that Spurs fans need to take a look at themselves before poking fun at others. Even then, the banter should just be that. Mocking a tragedy is just disgusting in every imaginable way.

Anyway, I hope we pump them.

Any Glaswegian will tell you that Edinburgh is an English city.
Close, a crap English city.
My father always said, hills, fluffy bunnies cuddlings and junkies!
It's a weird place though, but then the whole east coast is weird, and the further north you get the worse it is.

He is a good manager but hardly the messiah. The over-hype is ridiculous. I hope the dippers come to us next week and try to go full-pelters from the first minute, because we have the skill and quality to hit them on the break PLUS they are not fit enough to do it for 95 minutes.
i would think that we are fitter than them but without dier I am not sure how soft a center we are going to have, and if we will take some time to find our rhythm again.
long term wise i think klopp is a great coach and he is proven in CL, and was who i preferred over pochetino who i feel will be gone once the stadium is complete and we don't win anything by then. hopefully our player stock and stadium can attract better by then e.g. ancelotti - yes i like to dream !

Look little closer at the top left hand corner

log111dr4.3489.jpg

Fantastic! It's a decent town...

Judging from his rant I don't think scara believes we've even got as far as houses yet.

My wife was actually in balamory. The show by the way, not the place, the place isn't real

It happens every couple of years, usually upon discovery that a resident of Scara Towers has been discovered 'enjoying' "Day Tripper" or (gawd 'elp us) admitted to enjoying Ricky Tomlinson, Ken Dodd or even chuckled at Jimmy Tarbuck on the sly. Any appreciation of Alan Bleasdale could send him into one, but woe-betide the friend or family member who admits to having read (and enjoyed ) David Peace's Red Or Dead...'eeeeeeees alright after a few days of treatment, which involves several trips to Paul Smith, a quick measurement on Savile Row, repeated spins of "This Is The Modern World" and "Setting Sons" plus some cocaine snorted through a fresh fifty pound note which is then burnt (a steady run of prime gin & tonics has been known to replace this medicinal treatment) after which Scara is given the floor until 10 am to vent forth his frustrations.* On the fourth day, he takes a nap, showers and finds equilibrium (or at least 'inside voice') has been fully restored! Oh, and mention Paul Walsh to him during these phases? You're a dead man (in fairness, Walsh is an absolute clam but you know what I'm saying...)

*the last time I imbibed of friendship powder was in Brazil between marriages many years ago (1995)...I was with Brazilian/Italian lady who was incredible. What convinced me to never touch it again was the absolutely SHIIIIIITE 'poetry' I 'wrote' on the Copacabana as the sun rose...such utter bollox you could not imagine...

Last edited:
Back