• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

i see what Poyet is trying to say, but he's wrong, a broken leg can heal but there is all manner of nasty long term diseases you can get from a bite

I can't read the story cause its Subscription Only on The Times website but apparently Poyet has defended him again and called us hypocrites. If anyone can get hold of it can they paste it in here?
I like Brighton but I am REALLY starting to dislike Poyet. I know Suarez is his fellow countryman but he needs to just keep quiet and stop acting like a d**k. Does anyone remember the TalkSport interview he did during the Suarez-Evra affair where he basically went a bit nuts on the radio and started accusing the English of having a problem and saying Suarez hadn't done anything wrong!!

EDIT:

"He tried to bite someone in the arm; no harm, really. A little pain. But if a player goes over the top and tries to break a leg? That's good because we are strong and we like the tackle."

Gus Poyet

He's partially right, but going over the top is a tackle gone wrong. Tackling is part of the game, people are going to make mistakes trying to do it. There is no part of the game where you can accidentally bite someone.

Last edited:
that tackle on walker by nasri was worse than the suarez bite. almost all are fudging horrible to watch, the intent and verociousness of the tackles cause real damage.

A bite on the arm ? fudge off. but lets cause widespread media mayhem, lets blow it fudging totally out of proportion cause it was a prick that did it, or better still, lets get it on the front page of nearly every newspaper and the national news. all of that in itself are scummier than suarez bite and I hate suarez.

Bad tackles can be horrible but they have always happened because we play football with our feet, I haven't seen anyone play with their mouth/teeth.

that tackle on walker by nasri was worse than the suarez bite. almost all are fudging horrible to watch, the intent and verociousness of the tackles cause real damage.

A bite on the arm ? fudge off. but lets cause widespread media mayhem, lets blow it fudging totally out of proportion cause it was a prick that did it, or better still, lets get it on the front page of nearly every newspaper and the national news. all of that in itself are scummier than suarez bite and I hate suarez.

The media reporting the Suarez bite is worse than the Suarez bite itself. An interesting viewpoint.

[video=youtube;TbdjYy20q8Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbdjYy20q8Q[/video]

If it was about pain caused let's just have them spit at each other. That doesn't hurt does it?

It is obviously not about which action causes the most pain or injury. It is the disgusting viciousness of it that warrants the ban. It is nothing more than animal behaviour.

If it was about pain caused let's just have them spit at each other. That doesn't hurt does it?

It is obviously not about which action causes the most pain or injury. It is the disgusting viciousness of it that warrants the ban. It is nothing more than animal behaviour.

Exactly - A player punching a player, whilst completely indefensible, but it's not a cowards attack, no, wrong word - in fact I can't even think of the word.

Children bite and have it taught that it is wrong. LS is a grown man, it's completely animalistic and the man is obviously under-developed in grey matter and has no concept of 1st world human behaviour.

Liverpool's Steven Gerrard to have a testimonial v Olympiacos at Anfield on August 3 with all proceeds going to charity

I haven't seen anyone suggest that Defoe didn't deserve a ban for that, so why is it relevant?

pretty sure Defoe was widely criticised on here at the time

Don't let that get in the way of Wriggly shouting at traffic

Never ceases to amaze me how people here can turn it so off topic to suit their own agenda. This is what I said, which if you can see had fudge all to do with what people thought on here.

can you show me where suarez played football with his teeth

Originally Posted by Lily White
Bad tackles can be horrible but they have always happened because we play football with our feet, I haven't seen anyone play with their mouth/teeth.

did you miss defoe doing it ?

READ the post - you said Defoe has played football with his teeth - the origional quote states no one plays football with their teeth.

Point being there is no excuse to bite anyone and it is worse than a late challange - shoudl Defoe had got a ban, probably but context and history meant he didnt.

Back