• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

ArcspacE said:

4. WUMs and trolls

People who deliberately seek to wind up other posters or who repeatedly post the same thing across multiple threads are unwelcome here.

If you suspect that a poster is acting as a wind up merchant or trolling don't respond, but please report examples to the admin team. The admin team will consider the matter and, if the majority agree, the appropriate action will be taken.

Acts of trolling are designated as such by the opinion of the admins. These are not open to debate and if your behaviour is continually detrimental to the quality of the board we will take action.

Arc, this is getting silly now. Literally everyday you are involved in petty arguments. I'm asking you to stop now because if you don't want to post here then please stop ruining it for others.

Luis Suarez could be handed severe punishment through misconduct loophole, says former FA Compliance Officer Graham Bean

But the Football Association must now remove the emotion from the incident and ensure football justice takes it course.

Those people outraged by Suarez’s behaviour will be looking on thinking: 'surely even the FA cannot mess up something as cut and dried as this?’

In football terms, what Suarez did is a straight-forward case of violent conduct. But the normal penalty for that offence is a three-match suspension, and in this instance that is clearly insufficient.

Fortunately, the FA has within its armoury a little-used rule by which they can issue a misconduct charge against Suarez because the “penalty does not fit the crime”, and seek an extended suspension and fine.

Much has been made of the Suarez’s previous disciplinary offences but the FA is limited in this respect.

For example, the other biting incident in Holland, when Suarez was playing for Ajax, cannot be used against him as it was not under the jurisdiction of the English FA.

His previous record in England does not include any previous misdemeanours for violent conduct and so the FA is again limited as to how much emphasis they can place on his previous character.

Of course, there was the disgraceful racism incident involving Manchester United’s Patrice Evra and, whilst the FA disciplinary panel will take this into account, it is not a similar type of offence, i.e. violent conduct, and the impact on the penalty for his latest escapade will be restricted.

Despite this, I believe that the FA will look to make an example of Suarez and can see him getting a penalty which is at least double the norm.

For Liverpool’s part, it is absolutely clear that the club has learned its lesson after the PR debacle the last time Suarez transgressed.

The club have emerged strongly from it and were swift and powerful in their response and credit should be given where credit is due, although it is unlikely to make any difference to the ban of around eight matches which Suarez can expect.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/10010803/Luis-Suarez-could-be-handed-severe-punishment-through-misconduct-loophole-says-former-FA-Compliance-Officer-Graham-Bean.html

Arc, this is getting silly now. Literally everyday you are involved in petty arguments. I'm asking you to stop now because if you don't want to post here then please stop ruining it for others.

From what I can see, nearly everything Arc says is twisted or taken in a way that gives a reason to have a go at him. Personally, its out of order imo.

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard said: "I think it would be an injustice to Luis Suarez to talk about (the incident), he has been the best player in the league this season.
"I think he is the third best player in the world behind Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.''

:lol:

How can he be the 3rd best player on the planet when he spends almost a third of every season at home with suspensions? Can't help his team if he's not playing. People make excuses for Rooney "you can't take that out of his game" yada yada.

I really think Suarez and LFC are missing a trick, they've not used two of their favourites excuses:

They could say "it's a cultural thing, biting goes on all the time in Uruguay."

And a new spin on the excuse people use when they are accused of racism "some of my best friends are vampires, I would never do such a thing to mock them such as biting someone."

Either excuse will wash with Liverpool fans.

And just as expected:

The FA has charged Liverpool forward Luis Suarez with violent conduct.

The charge follows an incident with Chelsea's Branislav Ivanovic in yesterday's fixture at Anfield [21 April 2013].

The incident was not seen by the match officials and has therefore been retrospectively reviewed.

It is alleged that the conduct of Suarez constitutes violent conduct and it is the FA's contention that the standard punishment of three matches that would otherwise apply is clearly insufficient in these circumstances.

Suarez has until 6pm on Tuesday 23 April to respond to the charge, thereafter an Independent Regulatory Commission will be convened this Wednesday, 24 April.

And the police, could they do anything?

Chelsea should be getting their solicitor onto this, Mr Society of Black Lawyers. It's a high profile case which has nothing to do with him, right up his street.

Last edited:
And the police, could they do anything?

Chelsea should be getting their solicitor onto this, Mr Society of Black Lawyers. It's a high profile case which has nothing to do with him, right up his street.

Think I read somewhere on this board that a member of the public reported it to the police, but when contacted by the police Ivanovic declined to press charges.

No idea where that info came from and if it's correct though.

EDIT:"Merseyside police say they will not take any action against Suarez, with Ivanovic not reporting any physical injury and telling officers he did not want to pursue the matter." - BBC news.

Don't understand why people say every year that Liverpool will be strong next year, they'll be a threat to us. They will probably be better, but provided we keep Bale there is no need to worry about them, Everton are a bigger threat.

Don't understand why people say every year that Liverpool will be strong next year, they'll be a threat to us. They will probably be better, but provided we keep Bale there is no need to worry about them, Everton are a bigger threat.

They've played some good football this year and are a few good defenders away from a solid Top 6 side, imv

Back