• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

VAR: Sponsored by Chelsea

I still don't like that grey area of how much of a deflection is needed
The amount of times I hear people saying 'I don't understand the offside rule. Why do they keep changing it" etc., when actually not much has changed with that and it really isn't overly difficult to understand, whereas with handball I no longer have a clue what the rule is.

I thought having 10/15 mins of injury time was brilliant.

I’ll miss that.

I don’t care what the handball law is as long as it’s applied correctly and consistently.

Six years after coming in in a blaze of glory [ saying that it would make the game easier and stop mistakes] its still not suitable for use. What a waste of money and time.

So we'll now see expertly timed, 28-29 second long goal celebrations after late, decisive goals.

Plus even fewer people will have a correct grasp of the handball rule.

I'm also looking forward to Spurs falling victim to some odd looking offside decision in the final game before the international break.

Now THAT is what VAR is for...
I'm just watching MotD and see Man Utd go 2-1 up late in the game against Brighton... ref gives the goal, linesman is happy... VAR points out it was offside. Then Brighton go and win it. That is BIG for Spurs' top4/5/6 ambitions

I'm just watching MotD and see Man Utd go 2-1 up late in the game against Brighton... ref gives the goal, linesman is happy... VAR points out it was offside. Then Brighton go and win it. That is BIG for Spurs' top4/5/6 ambitions

would never have happened without VAR, its the best thing thats ever happened to pro football

Brighton are bigger threats to us than United.

Just because Prodigy and Liam Gallagher are headlining Leeds Festival this weekend, doesnt mean its still the 90s

Back