• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

England: 1 Olanrewaju Awesu (West Ham United), 2 Wesley Okoduwa (Wolverhampton Wanderers), 3 Bendito Mantato (Manchester United), 4 Chinazaekpere Nwosu (West Ham United), 5 Malachi Hardy (Tottenham Hotspur), 6 Jun'ai Byfield (Tottenham Hotspur), 7 Harry Howell (Brighton & Hove Albion), 8 Seth Ridgeon (Fulham) (c), 9 Igor Tyjon (Blackburn Rovers), 10 Max Dowman (Arsenal), 20 Andre Obinna Dike (West Ham United)

Substitutes: 11 Luca Williams-Barnett (Tottenham Hotspur) for Dowman 61, 17 Freddie Simmonds (Brighton & Hove Albion) for Tyion 61, 18 Finlay Gorman (Emirates Marketing Project for Hardy 61, 19 Chizaram Ezenwata (Chelsea) for Dike 61, 16 Lucas Rawlings (Wolverhampton Wanderers) for Nwosu 61, 12 Max Jenner (Aston Villa) for Ridgeon 61, 15 Theo Julienne (Arsenal) for Howell 70, 23 Reigan Heskey (Emirates Marketing Project) for Byfield 70, 24 Dante Headley (Emirates Marketing Project) 70

Substitutes not used: 13 Freddy Bernal (Chelsea), 22 Jack Porter (Arsenal),14 Ryan McAidoo (Emirates Marketing Project), 21 Kaden Braithwaite (Emirates Marketing Project),

Leo Black got 15 mins and scored a late equaliser
Moore got a half hour

England: 1 Finlay Herrick (West Ham United), 2 Matthew Henderson-Hall (Emirates Marketing Project), 3 Ishe Samuels-Smith (Chelsea), 4 Myles Lewis-Skelly (C) (Arsenal), 5 Josh Acheampong (Chelsea), 6 Joe Johnson (Luton Town), 7 Romelle Donovan (Birmingham City), 8 Reiss Russell-Denny (Chelsea), 9, Ethan Wheatley (Manchester United), 10 Ethan Nwaneri (Arsenal), 11 Tyrique George (Chelsea)

Substitutes: 21 Mikey Moore (Tottenham Hotspur) for George 61, 19 Josh Ajala (West Ham United) for Denny 61, 17 Samuel Amo-Ameyaw (Southampton) for Achemapong 61, 15 Harrison Murray-Campbell (Chelsea) for Donovan 61, 18 Michael Golding (Leicester City) for Wheatley 61, 16 Aydon Heaven (Arsenal) for Henderson-Hall 76, 14 Kiano Dyer (Chelsea) for Lewis-Skelly 76, 12 Leo Black (Tottenham Hotspur) for Samuels-Smith 76, 23 Jayden Meghoma (Southampton) for Johnson 76, 20 Tyler Dibling (Southampton) for Nwaneri 76

Could I put in a request for those who have more time than I to watch football beyond N17, to add Johnny Cardoso to the list of players to keep an eye on. Curious to hear more about this player this season.

He is but he has a great engine and a football too
Really seems to know where to be on the pitch
I just have a natural dislike of players that seem not to even be able to control the ball or dribble with their weaker foot. It makes the game so much harder.

Something I noticed as Van Der Ven was striding forward against Everton before passing it to Son, was that he was running at high pace and touching the ball every few strides with alternate feet. Your ceiling as a player is so much higher when you have twice as many limbs to use. You can do things faster and the whole pitch is open to you.

I just have a natural dislike of players that seem not to even be able to control the ball or dribble with their weaker foot. It makes the game so much harder.

Something I noticed as Van Der Ven was striding forward against Everton before passing it to Son, was that he was running at high pace and touching the ball every few strides with alternate feet. Your ceiling as a player is so much higher when you have twice as many limbs to use. You can do things faster and the whole pitch is open to you.
Fully agree
It’s not something I’ve noticed with Abbott but I’ve only seen him live 3 times and then the rest is on spurs play
Wa# always something I notice more with left footers and the Argentinians we have had TBF

I've seen him quite a few times and while agree he is right footed he does pass and tackle with his left, I don't know if you're referring to his loan games but it could be he's playing safe to orders rather than with the freedom the U21's enjoyed. I don't think he'll ever be a dribbler.

He was away with the England U21 team, so missed some training time, but wasn't getting the game time before that either.

We would be better dropping him down a league to see if he can get game time in January.

Westerlo play in just under an hour. Hoping Devine can get a start today, but a tough game vs Anderlecht

He was away with the England U21 team, so missed some training time, but wasn't getting the game time before that either.

We would be better dropping him down a league to see if he can get game time in January.

Westerlo play in just under an hour. Hoping Devine can get a start today, but a tough game vs Anderlecht

Scarlett should have gone abroad on loan. Would have probsbly got more minutes in a more technical and less physical league.

Back