• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

when do you find the time to watch belgium football and internationals?

man i miss that, being able to look a stacks and stacks of footballing videos

like GB he has 100 tv's in his bedroom so can watch every game at every time that and Justin Beiber DVDs

What so you guys aren't gonna be watching Genk and Brugge tomorrow night in the 2nd Champion's League spot decider?

Hazard has actually quoted Lukaku's situation as a reason for not considering Chelsea in the past I think. Either that or his dad did on Belgian TV, can't remember now. As it stands, I reckon he'd be starting every game for Man U... Not sure about Emirates Marketing Project though, especially seeing how Mancini loves a defensive midfield. Aguero, Nasri, Silva, Hazard is scary though.

really? up against Valencia, Nani and Young i take it? plus maybe Park and Giggs too? (not that he plays wide much these days!)

he'd certainly get time, but Fergie rotates a lot.

Why do you guys blame Harry.

It's Levy who doesn't let Harry buy quality expensive players.

I don't know where you get this from. Harry has come out himself and said that the chairman has asked him to spend money but that he himself was a bit hesitant to spend so much. Levy has always backed our transfers but I don't think he wants old players being signed for ?ú5mil +.

Who would people prefer us to sign out of Moses and Hoilett? I'd like both, but if we could only have one I can't decide who I'd prefer....

Moses is the more talented of the two imo, but he also looks like he's got a bit of an attitude problem.

Having said that, I'd still take him.

I don't know where you get this from. Harry has come out himself and said that the chairman has asked him to spend money but that he himself was a bit hesitant to spend so much. Levy has always backed our transfers but I don't think he wants old players being signed for ?ú5mil +.

It's pretty obvious, we have been in for a fair few big names and then get gazumped because we haggle fees or don't pay the wages. Can't be asked to think of all examples but he only said last week he wanted to take Tevez but couldn't pay the wages. I'm not saying Levy is wrong as he runs the club brilliantly within its means but there is no way you can say Harry doesn't want to spend money- that's the last thing you could throw at him.....

What makes you say that? He seems to work quite hard for a flair player from what I've seen - have you heard anything?

He just gives me that impression. Didn't his agent come out and say a few weeks ago that he's refusing to sign a new contract and every club in the league would want to sign him? I know his agent said it, but they don't normally say things without the blessing of the player.

I think he was reluctant to sign a new deal because he wants to know what Martinez is doing in the summer

To be fair I would have thought that's mostly agent talk but who knows. I'd imagine what Mumorn said has some truth to it as Martinez has certainly done a lot to raise his stock. What I will say is that Redknapp seems to be a very good judge of character. No idea if we're interested in him, but I believe if/when he goes to a club in top 6 he will take his game to the next level in a similar way to say someone like Ashley Young did. I remember many didn't want us to spend 10 mill on him when he was at Watford and he's worth probably three times that now....

Thursday's gossip column
TRANSFER GOSSIP
Juventus have become the first club to publicly express an interest in signing Robin Van Persie, but Arsenal are confident they can keep the Netherlands striker at Emirates Stadium.

Full story: Guardian

Manchester United are lining up a sensational move for 28-year-old Van Persie, who has just one year remaining on his contract, as Sir Alex Ferguson attempts to compete with big-spending Emirates Marketing Project in the transfer market.

Full story: talkSPORT

Ferguson is also preparing to make a ?ú10m bid for Everton left-back Leighton Baines.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Chelsea are set to defy the wishes of their fans by letting Didier Drogba leave this month - after the striker's demands for a new two-year deal fell on deaf ears.

Liverpool are chasing Juventus outcast and 27-year-old Serbia winger Milos Krasic.

Full story: talkSPORT

Reds boss Kenny Dalglish is also eyeing Real Madrid utility man Hamit Altintop, 29, as a possible replacement for Dirk Kuyt, who is wanted by Hamburg.

Full story: Metro

West Ham boss Sam Allardyce is ready to raid former club Blackburn for goalkeeper Paul Robinson following Rovers' relegation.

Former Everton player Ian Snodin insists the signing of Steven Pienaar, who is on loan from Tottenham, must be manager David Moyes's main priority in the transfer window.

Full story: Liverpool Echo

Re Hoilett/Moses, don't really want either.

Hoilett would make the most sense as he would be coming as cover/squad player on the fairly cheap.

Moses would be because somebody thinks he has real potential, I don't.

I'm not keen on them either. As others have said, if we want to make a Lennon type signing - Redmond at Birmingham is the one with the big potential.

Personally I'd go for Remy from Marseille. He'd actually compete with Lennon, rather than understudy with. He can also double up as a back-up forward too.

Moses is the more talented of the two imo, but he also looks like he's got a bit of an attitude problem.

Having said that, I'd still take him.

Not true at all.

He absolutely loves it at wigan, he still cant believe he is playing PL football.

Genuinely one of the nicest guys you could meet

Back