• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

clown shoe at Madrid, clown shoe at Everton, lets make him a clown shoe at Spurs too, just exactly what we need to keep morale high.

Weren't Adebayor and Gallas both tossers? Haven't seemed to effect team harmony so far..

I really do have to laugh at people who think we are going to sign a superstar on the wing and Lennon is going to be happy as cover for them. The best we can do is bring in the likes of Hoilett as even if we get this superstar we will lose Lennon.

Its either the superstar or Lennon we can't have both.

Thats how I see it, and why I felt Hoillett would be a good signing....as a back-up.
Bale with Townsend as understudy.
Lennon with Hoillett as back-up.

Just not sure we can get a superior option to Lennon for RW, with our Salary cap

What Lukaku did was much more of a tinkletake imo. Hazard has already cemented his position as an amazing player, capable of playing and being involved regularly in the first 11/18 in most teams in the world. Lukaku mentioned over and over again how he wanted to start and, fair enough, he probably wanted to learn from Drogba, he's played about 2 games.

Is that really his fault?

I for one would have thrown him on a lot more considering how badly Torres has done, lets be honest it's not like Lukaku could have done worse.

I for one would have thrown him on a lot more considering how badly Torres has done, lets be honest it's not like Lukaku could have done worse.

Hazard has actually quoted Lukaku's situation as a reason for not considering Chelsea in the past I think. Either that or his dad did on Belgian TV, can't remember now. As it stands, I reckon he'd be starting every game for Man U... Not sure about Emirates Marketing Project though, especially seeing how Mancini loves a defensive midfield. Aguero, Nasri, Silva, Hazard is scary though.

Depends, how many Cheat$ki games have you watched? even at his low point, Torres was contributing heavily to the team, great work ethic.

Lukaku needs a lot of polish, ton more game time, he needs a loan badly.

Depends, how many Cheat$ki games have you watched? even at his low point, Torres was contributing heavily to the team, great work ethic.

Lukaku needs a lot of polish, ton more game time, he needs a loan badly.

Granted he did contribute to their game, but as a solo striker you really do need to be scoring and assisting. Adebayor has contributed a lot to our game, yet people have still been deriding him for the 'lack of goals' at times, and he has been far more prolific than Torres.

I thought a loan for Lukaku was included in the Marin transfer... but i may be mistaken, plus it wouldn't start until next season.

Never really got the fuss about Lukaku last summer, has just looked like a wardbrobe with legs everytime I've seen him.

Who would people prefer us to sign out of Moses and Hoilett? I'd like both, but if we could only have one I can't decide who I'd prefer....

The fact that Hoilett would be significantly cheaper (due to just requiring a development fee) has me leaning towards him. He would offer good cover to Bale, Lennon and VDV while allowing our transfer funds to be spent elsewhere.

If our summer business was Adebayor, Hoilett, Vertonghen and Remy then I would be pretty happy.

Hugo Lloris
Paul Robinson
Jan Vertonghen
Sylvain Distin
Eden Hazard
Joe Cole
Edinson Cavani
Yakubu

Give Harry that list and you just know which 4 he'd go for :)

The problem with Hoillet is that he's mainly a left winger. Its like when Pienaar and Kranjcar were cover for Lennon. Well they were both left sided players who can play on the right if called on. Hoillet is the same.

The problem with Hoillet is that he's mainly a left winger. Its like when Pienaar and Kranjcar were cover for Lennon. Well they were both left sided players who can play on the right if called on. Hoillet is the same.

the whole inverted winger thing. He's right footed, direct, quick. Would be good back up for Lennon too.

Back