• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

I don't think Kovacic is going to the Euros. Badelj will probably end up getting called up. Kovacic will only be turning 18 in around a month whereas Badelj is 23.

Modricic? Is that a new player we've signed? If so, I hope he's be starting along with Vidicic this weekend.

I don't think Kovacic is going to the Euros. Badelj will probably end up getting called up. Kovacic will only be turning 18 in around a month whereas Badelj is 23.

Modricic? Is that a new player we've signed? If so, I hope he's be starting along with Vidicic this weekend.

and slobodan milosevic

Spurs reject QPR bid for starlet

Rangers fail with offer for Tottenham youngster

Tottenham Hotspur have rejected a bid from Queens Park Rangers for midfield starlet Alex Pritchard, Sky Sports understands.

Pritchard has come through the ranks of Spurs' highly acclaimed academy after joining the club aged just 10.

Still only 18, Pritchard has become a prominent member of Spurs' development side.

He has also already been involved with the first-team having been on the bench for their Europa League game against PAOK in September.

Pritchard is out-of-contract in the summer and although Spurs are keen to keep him, a number of clubs are believed to be tracking his progress.

One of those is QPR and they have indeed gone as far as lodging a bid with Spurs, which Sky Sports understands was rejected.

Even though Pritchard is out-of-contract in the summer Spurs would be due compensation no matter as he is under 23.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7665725/

Sure you're not talking about Suarez here?

Players whose names end in 'ez' are so 2000 late.

nina moric

Her massive mammaries tend to weigh her down a bit... and overall, she has no footballing skills whatsoever. Cheeky bid?

(can I use cleavage in adjective form?)

nina moric

Her massive mammaries tend to weigh her down a bit... and overall, she has no footballing skills whatsoever. Cheeky bid?

boobs are awesome...

Spurs reject QPR bid for starlet

Rangers fail with offer for Tottenham youngster

Tottenham Hotspur have rejected a bid from Queens Park Rangers for midfield starlet Alex Pritchard, Sky Sports understands.

Pritchard has come through the ranks of Spurs' highly acclaimed academy after joining the club aged just 10.

Still only 18, Pritchard has become a prominent member of Spurs' development side.

He has also already been involved with the first-team having been on the bench for their Europa League game against PAOK in September.

Pritchard is out-of-contract in the summer and although Spurs are keen to keep him, a number of clubs are believed to be tracking his progress.

One of those is QPR and they have indeed gone as far as lodging a bid with Spurs, which Sky Sports understands was rejected.

Even though Pritchard is out-of-contract in the summer Spurs would be due compensation no matter as he is under 23.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7665725/

I don't understand this. Why is our academy highly acclaimed when the players who come through never establish themselves at Spurs or elsewhere ?

Plenty establish themselves elsewhere, just few at the top level

And who are those who does well elsewhere ? They can't be too many. Surely, our adademy should be considered a failure as we have not produced any home grown stars since King came through. You cannot list players like Rose and Livermore as they have not done enough to establish themselves in the first team.

And who are those who does well elsewhere ? They can't be too many. Surely, our adademy should be considered a failure as we have not produced any home grown stars since King came through. You cannot list players like Rose and Livermore as they have not done enough to establish themselves in the first team.

Just because Spurs Academy isn't an English version of La Masia doesn't make it a failure. Speaking of which, we got GDS who graduated from La Masia so say what you will about that ;)

As long as the club continues to be well-managed (which I suspect would be the case as long as it's under Levy's watch), our prospects will improve. New first-team training ground is almost complete and the new stadium is being worked on. Those will boost the club's profile immensely and make us more appealing to prospects.

Just because Spurs Academy isn't an English version of La Masia doesn't make it a failure. Speaking of which, we got GDS who graduated from La Masia so say what you will about that ;)

As long as the club continues to be well-managed (which I suspect would be the case as long as it's under Levy's watch), our prospects will improve. New first-team training ground is almost complete and the new stadium is being worked on. Those will boost the club's profile immensely and make us more appealing to prospects.

I do get the feeling that since Wenger took over Arsenal, all the potential young talents have gone to Arsenal academy rather than us. You can't blame them as Wenger does have a proven track record when it comes to nurturing young talents. It is no coincidence that King came through our academy before Wenger came to Arsenal.

New first-team training ground is almost complete and the new stadium is being worked on. Those will boost the club's profile immensely and make us more appealing to prospects.

The problem is with this new Elite Player Performance Plan that's coming in. It will allow clubs to recruit youngsters from all over the UK, not just within a 20/40 minute-drive of the training ground. However, to do this you need to have a top-tier, Category One academy, with living, educational and health facilities in place for the youngsters, at least 18 full-time staff and a yearly budget of at least 2.5 million quid. We don't. If I remember correctly, our academy is currently rated as Category Three, so we won't be able to do it. And it'll take time and effort for our academy to be brought up to Tier One standard, and in that time, mosto f our best youngsters can, and probably will be poached by other clubs for nominal fees.

nina moric

Croatian women <3

Now that is a pair of legs

Back