• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham's second string vs asters tripolis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see him forcing out Chadli yet but even if he did, why would we change our formation when he is better suited to what we are already playing?

If you agree Harry deserves a start, who would you put him in for if not Chadli?

Lamela is the midfield version of Defoe imo. Is excellent when instinctive but when he has to think he usually holds the ball a bit too long, or doesn't pass to the right player etc.

hes only been like this at spurs, which is strange. was NEVER like this in Rome and never like this for Argentina. Then again he did have better players.

If you agree Harry deserves a start, who would you put him in for if not Chadli?

I would keep playing him in the cups and bring him off the bench in the PL for either Chadli or Eriksen depending on performances. I would stick with 4-2-3-1 because the team look good playing it and it suits our squad (including Kane).

How many of Kanes appearence have been leading the line? Always seems to play in support of a #9 (in the cup games so far at least) seems strange to want to throw him in to his first start in the league in a position different to the one he is impressing in

Wonder if lamela is going to become a scorer of great goals rather than a great goal scorer.

Hope that is the start of him scoring more often

How many of Kanes appearence have been leading the line? Always seems to play in support of a #9 - seems strange to want to throw him in to his first start in the league in a position different to the one he is impressing in

I agree. People seem to be judging him by what it says next to his name on the official site rather than the position he is playing in games.

How many of Kanes appearence have been leading the line? Always seems to play in support of a #9 - seems strange to want to throw him in to his first start in the league in a position different to the one he is impressing in

which is why im hesitant in playing him instead of soldado, who do we drop if he plays off him? whenever ive seen Kane play uptop on his own he's never looked good, or he's very quiet

How many of Kanes appearence have been leading the line? Always seems to play in support of a #9 (in the cupmgames so far at least) seems strange to want to throw him in to his first start in the league in a position different to the one he is impressing in
3 last season and he scored in all of them.

I would keep playing him in the cups and bring him off the bench in the PL for either Chadli or Eriksen depending on performances. I would stick with 4-2-3-1 because the team look good playing it and it suits our squad (including Kane).

I agree. Play him in the cups this season - better he plays in slightly lesser games, stars and therefore develops more rather than play in bigger games, get less of the ball and struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back