• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM Vs STOKE - OFFICIAL OMT***

Good cross from Rafa, 5 Spurs players in the box standing around watching it hit the penno spot, without anyone moving towards it.

Shameful.

It's a clear personality test. I could never, ever bet on those kunts to win and my side to not win...there again, perhaps your attitude to it is healthier than mine in so much as it IS only a game...I shall pontificate further as I watch us struggle to claw a victory...

It is good to do because when we lose your slightly happier at making your money. Start of the season when we were winning a lot was awful but now we have reverted to type.

So the goalscorers tonight have been centre backs

Vermaelen, Cahill, Coates

GHod is having a big laugh at us

Anyway i got a tenner on a stoke win at 8-1 now. Might as well get some ?ú?ú?ú?ú out of their predictable last minute set piece goal after defensive fudge up on our part.

I've been a spurs fan too long not to try and profit from the utter predictability of Spurs and the scum. Tell me you didn't think this wasn't a predictable set of results?

:cry:

I cannot deny it has lurked in the back of my mind...but I must blindly believe...I am a supporter not a realist...

How the fudge do you ****s keep on hitting the first fudging man

does he have a white fudging shirt on

How can we bottle it this bad? the people that contributed to the "Lets laugh at arsenal" thread must be embarrassed beyond belief now.

Back