• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM Vs STOKE - OFFICIAL OMT***

4 games ago we were in the title hunt, now we are going to be a point behind le scum and only 2 in front of Chelbrick with them to play on Saturday.

The football gods hate us!!

the football gods? maybe were falling apart and not up to the task and other teams are getting their brick together!!

the football gods. do me a favour.

What bothers me most is how lacklustre and rudderless we look. No one is taking charge here. We dont look like a team at all..................we look like 11 strangers thrown together for a kickabout. How the fudge has it come to this. :rolleyes:

The football gods may hate us, but we don't make it easy on ourselves either.

Look at this game. There's still jokers on this board claiming we are playing just jolly well. LOL.

Just look at the fudging game. Everything we do looks laboured, short of breath and improvised. Even complete cloggers in the Spurs team look calm on the ball and the passing easy and sharp.

the football gods? maybe were falling apart and not up to the task and other teams are getting their brick together!!

the football gods. do me a favour.

Calm down! just stressing!!! and we played well against Man yoo and everton, you need some luck sometimes as well.

What bothers me most is how lacklustre and rudderless we look. No one is taking charge here. We dont look like a team at all..................we look like 11 strangers thrown together for a kickabout. How the fudge has it come to this. :rolleyes:

We always look like 11 strangers thrown together whenever we don't have our best eleven out there. With Lennon, we would look a team.

We are not playing well tonight, but the effort is there and ther pressure!! we all know Stoke are good at just sitting back!

Back