• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM Vs STOKE - OFFICIAL OMT***

For GHod's sake Parker's passing is incredibly bad

He must complete about 3 in 10 forward passes

Wait have everton had 3 goals wrongly chalked off for Offside or was Vermaelen's goal offside?

1 goal ruled offside incorrectly, but another couple of decisions including one where Jelavic was clean through. Same lino put the flag up when he was clearly on.

1 goal ruled offside incorrectly, but another couple of decisions including one where Jelavic was clean through. Same lino put the flag up when he was clearly on.

arsenal fan or brought by arsenal as clear as day but after what happened last saturday i do not think it that important in the grand scheme of things

Anyone else feelin suicidal about our set pieces? The latest in our repertoire VDV just now

For GHod's sake Parker's passing is incredibly bad

He must complete about 3 in 10 forward passes

He always just laid the ball off and chose the simple pass early on in the season. Its gone wrong now he's trying yo be our attacking conduit, but he is often left with little choice now that we swarm the middle of the pitch

Sent from my Nexus S using Fapatalk

Am I right in that most seasons Redknapp sides have big slides towards the end???

With him being called 'Harry Houdini' and his track record of keeping teams up, I doubt it. Plus as someone mentioned, the end of 2009/2010 season was world class.

usually its just Spurs in general who end seasons badly.

we just need to keep battling and be brave...we're fighting a poor run of form, a bewildered manager and a tragedy last saturday which has engulfed football...we have had no luck (relatively) this season...we just need to squeeze over the line tonight, disjointed performance or not, and go from there...let's have some blind faith!

WHAT?!

The referee calls advantage, we lose advantage, and get no free kick?

WHO the fudge is this ref? fudging TERRIBLE

Back