• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Scum COC OMT

Had a nagging feeling that this would happen. The team is still strong enough to beat Arsenal, and those players do need some experience. Having said that, I do think that this competition should be taken seriously. Not sure what to feel! Guess I will let the game play out before I criticise.

This is stupid. Why the in-form Lamela not even among the subs ? I would have preferred Lamela to play in this match and rested against ManCity.

I presume it's cause he put in a big shift against both Qarabag and Palace - effort wise at least. Right or wrong I guess he's being rested for City.

He's just rotating the players that he can.

Alli at 19 has played three times in 6 days as has Alderweireld, Son and Lamela. I'd imagine Dier would be getting a rest too if we had Bentaleb or Dembele fit, but we do not so he plays again.

If Alli and Son got muscle injuries for playing tonight then people would bitch about the lack of rotation.

I presume it's cause he put in a big shift against both Qarabag and Palace - effort wise at least. Right or wrong I guess he's being rested for City.

Rightly. If we have a run of Sat - Thurs - Sun - Wed - Sun...or something along those lines, then I dont think any one player should play in all 5 just because of physical and mental tiredness

Mixed feelings, not as strong as I would like, but I understand why.
I imagine gooners are thinking the same thing. Plenty of changes all round. If nothing else, this game may give us some indication of the respective strength of the two squads. coys

Fudge me, that line-up scares the hell out of me; playing Fazio against the pace of Oxlade-Chamberlain and Joel Campbell scares me, Partnering Fazio with Wimmer for the first time in a NLD scares me. The laziness in terms of pressing/defending from the front from Townsend and Chadli scares me.

Man, if we lose tonight, esp badly, you fear that only a win vs City at home could in any way make up for things....

#scared

:eek:

thfc1.jpg
images

TV just said we made 8 changes and l'A'nal made 10 changes, so both sets of fans will be whining about it... but it will be used as a ready excuse whichever team loses!

Both teams have got a lot of decent players, should be interesting.

COYS

Back