• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Scum COC OMT

Really annoyed that this match is not being shown live or delayed by any TV channels in Asia.

If anyone have a working live stream of this match, do give me. Thanks in advance.

Please don't ask for links to streams on the board.

Hmm.....not too confident after seeing that lineup but theirs isn't the best either. Time for a few players to stake a claim.
COYS

Surprised there is no N'jie. My guess is that Poch wants to 1) ease him in and 2) bring him on for Kane. He could be dynamite against a tiring defense...

I'm surprised people are surprised. Hasn't shown much in his cameos so far and this isn't the best game to be thrown into.

Looks like a last chance saloon match for Chadli.

Think he will be benched for Saturday with Lamela given the nod...bit worried that Dier keeps getting played every game and not rotated but I gues the more he plays in his new position the better he will be.

Not suprised at the line-up tbh.... Fazio needs minutes and should be a good battle with Giroud...Rose needs to find some form and Trippier needs to mount a challenge to Walker....A goal for Kane tonight could do wonders for his confidence.

Fazio and Wimmer lack pace, I imagine the FBs will be careful and Dier will be deep to help cover. Also I don't expect a super high line here.

I would say those teams are fairly even though.

Anybody's game.

Fazio and Wimmer lack pace, I imagine the FBs will be careful and Dier will be deep to help cover. Also I don't expect a super high line here.

I would say those teams are fairly even though.

Anybody's game.

Wimmer isn't slow. He's probably our fastest centre back behind Dier.

Its probably the most professional approach + good to give players minutes.

Personally I would have prefered full strength just to get a win over them. Hopefully we get both - COYS!!!!

This is why Ramos won the 2008 LC final against Chelsea while Pochettino lost the final to Chelsea last season. Only those who take the Cups seriously can win it ! I am sure Ramos would have played our strongest team against Arsenal.

Not happy with that line-up. The midfield and forwards look okay, but I am not filled with optimism by the center backs and goalkeeper. Why didn't Vorm play against Qarabaq instead of in this game? Why did one of our first choice center backs play against Qarabac, but not in this game? Poch has got this very wrong. Hopefully we can still pull it off, though. Arsenal haven't got their best line-up either thankfully. Still, it's Arsenal, it's our best chance of winning something, we should have played our best team.

This is why Ramos won the 2008 LC final against Chel53a while Pochettino lost the final to Chel53a last season. Only those who take the Cups seriously can win it ! I am sure Ramos would have played our strongest team against Ar5ena1.

2 points
8 games

Gooners can say the same things..They have made loads of changes other than Ramsey...

Reserves vs Reserves I guess with a smattering of first teamers.

Dont mind that team - Fazio and Wimmer have the physically to match Giroud, a lot of the team need games and Kane could do with a goal

Biggst worry is Vorm - a liability in my view

Not happy with that line-up. The midfield and forwards look okay, but I am not filled with optimism by the center backs and goalkeeper. Why didn't Vorm play against Qarabaq instead of in this game? Why did one of our first choice center backs play against Qarabac, but not in this game? Poch has got this very wrong. Hopefully we can still pull it off, though. Ar5ena1 haven't got their best line-up either thankfully. Still, it's Ar5ena1, it's our best chance of winning something, we should have played our best team.
Poch out! Let's not even wait for the cup tie result, lets get him out now! :)

Substitutes
  • 01 Lloris
  • 02 Walker
  • 05 Vertonghen
  • 07 Son Heung-min
  • 14 N'Jie
  • 20 Alli
  • 29 Winks

This is stupid. Why the in-form Lamela not even among the subs ? I would have preferred Lamela to play in this match and rested against ManCity.

Back