• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham versus West Ham****

Aurier seemed to help Sissoko. Quick to get the ball to his feet and helped make up for his shortcomings. Raised Sissoko's game a little.

The first goal was a peach. Cross and header weren't simple. Good to see us score freely again.

Really Aurier helping Sissoko? Not both helping one another? Those two have been taking turns demolishing poor Cresswell. He doesnt know which one of the French dudes are going to come for him. Look at Sissoko/Aurier on the right and what they are doing to West Ham's left.

Hmmm, eventually. He lunged in about 40 yards out which was stupid as he has the pace to beat Arnautovic, then he came across too tight allowing Arnautovic a path to cut in, then he pulled Arnautovic's shirt and then made a great tackle...

Agree he didn't need to close or was too late closing, but the recovery tackle saved a goal.

I'm saying Sissoko has made more positive contributions than them, and you saying he has been no better or worse than anyone bar Dele I disagreed with :)

Whaaaat? How can he have been better than Lloris for example? He hasn't put a foot wrong and made some crucial sweeper keeper interceptions. Are you watching the same game. ?

The standouts have been Verts, and in the second half of the first half, Eriksen, Kane and Dele.

I suspect Sissoko's wide runs are part of Poch's instructions.

Well, Alli dropped deeper towards the end to partially make up for the lack of bodies in the middle, and Verts stepped into the midfield thrice, but those are hardly permanent solutions.

Sissoko being our runner off the shoulder of the last man is fine if Dier stays in the middle, but he seems to be dropping deep too much - at the very least, I hope Poch impresses on him the need to stay put in the second half.

Really Aurier helping Sissoko? Not both helping one another? Those two have been taking turns demolishing poor Cresswell. He doesnt which one of the French dudes are going to come for him. Look at Sissoko/Aurier on the right and what they are doing to West Ham's left.
Got to laugh, a new angle on how not to give Sissoko praise - he's having a better game because of another Spurs player apparently! Love it.....

Antonio going off injured and Bilic moving Hernandez to the right has given Vertonghen the freedom to push forward and almost play in midfield. He knows Hernandez is no threat out there with no pace.

Well, Alli dropped deeper towards the end to partially make up for the lack of bodies in the middle, and Verts stepped into the midfield thrice, but those are hardly permanent solutions.

Sissoko being our runner off the shoulder of the last man is fine if Dier stays in the middle, but he seems to be dropping deep too much - at the very least, I hope Poch impresses on him the need to stay put in the second half.

Alli has not done much defensively in the middle. There are a couple of times he has refused to go for balls in the air. Sissoko/Dier/Eriksen have been the midfield workhorses with Toby/Jan/Serge supplementing. Ben Davies is almost on holiday - Zabaleta is pushed back.

Sissoko's strength are those runs and his link up play with the FB. There are a couple of passes he provides to Eriksen and others that I smile at. He is really improving!

I've had Kane captain of my fantasy team every week except Everton and today. Safe to say he won't be captain rest of the season.....
Do it..the football gods can't handle it when you benefit from Spurs going well...always bet against them, never pick them for last man standing and don't even have spurs players on my fantasy team!

Whaaaat? How can he have been better than Lloris for example? He hasn't put a foot wrong and made some crucial sweeper keeper interceptions. Are you watching the same game. ?

The standouts have been Verts, and in the second half of the first half, Eriksen, Kane and Dele.
Yes I am thanks, And we will just have to disagree....

Do it..the football gods can't handle it when you benefit from Spurs going well...always bet against them, never pick them for last man standing and don't even have spurs players on my fantasy team!
No Spurs players?! Your team must be awful ;-)

Back