• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea Rovers FC ****** Official Match Thread

Swansea seem to be getting more numbers deep, crowding our possession and then hitting us on the break this half.
Much longer passes and much more direct.

Uncomfortable viewing here for the Harry haters. The tactic of pressing high up the pitch has been perfect and is the key to our lead. Formation too spot on, with the 3 in the middle immense. Harry's nailed it here.

Most of all though, I very much like our focus and togetherness. The Spurs players all seem to have their game faces on today and to be playing as a unit. That intensity and cohesiveness from back-to-front is precisely what got us so much success earlier in the season, so it's great to see it back.

Am not the biggest Harry fan but the team are very well drilled today. Good stuff

Uncomfortable viewing here for the Harry haters. The tactic of pressing high up the pitch has been perfect and is the key to our lead. Formation too spot on, with the 3 in the middle immense. Harry's nailed it here.

Most of all though, I very much like our focus and togetherness. The Spurs players all seem to have their game faces on today and to be playing as a unit. That intensity and cohesiveness from back-to-front is precisely what got us so much success earlier in the season, so it's great to see it back.

I think that Harry learnt from our mauling by the ARSEnal and to his credit he has adjusted the team effectively.

Back