• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea Rovers FC ****** Official Match Thread

Great team performance. I rate our play better than the 5-0 v Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

No way.

We've been good in general. First 20 minutes they were the better team but after that we've been better. Good pressing but this does NOT match our Saudi Sportswashing Machine performance.

Do you think Swansea can?

both teams will tire, but from experience, its harder chasing the ball.

more specifically, adebayor will have run himself ragged by now. and i'm really hoping VDV's hamstring keep this up as he does well keeping possession in the midfield. unless we get another goal, i think we're headed for a nervy finish!

on the bright side, we've had so many quality chances its amazing we're not 3-0 up by now.

Uncomfortable viewing here for the Harry haters. The tactic of pressing high up the pitch has been perfect and is the key to our lead. Formation too spot on, with the 3 in the middle immense. Harry's nailed it here.

Most of all though, I very much like our focus and togetherness. The Spurs players all seem to have their game faces on today and to be playing as a unit. That intensity and cohesiveness from back-to-front is precisely what got us so much success earlier in the season, so it's great to see it back.

haha just shows how people see things so differently. i think sandros having a good game

It's true, Stop! Hammer time.

That said, I'm not knocking Sandro, he's played well, I just think, looking at recent performances, Livermore delivers a bit more end product.
Sando has had a couple of quality runs today, but none of them led to anything.

Do you know, not knocking him, but I think I'd have Livermore over Sandro.

I'm with you on this. Modric has 3 times more interceptions than Sandro so far.
Livermore has done nothing not to be in the team at the moment. Sandro is in ahead of him due to reputation.

yes

1) They had 3 players free when they broke from the left but the player couldn't pick any of them (partly due to Gallas pulling on him).

2) Sidgursen was free to pass to 2 players but chose to shoot.

Modric ffs.

If that's the definition then how many great chances did we have?!

Sandro does his job so effectively and when we are on it is an important cog in the system. Funny I have a neighbour who is a gonner who raves about Sandro. Says he is class with great potential to develop into a great player. Hope it is for us.

Back