• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea Rovers FC ****** Official Match Thread

Unreal reading of the game and he has won everything and allowed us to play the way we have. Our tactics are spot on

do you think we can keep this up for the full 90+?
kaboul's playing too far forwards for my comfort.
BAE too when we have Bale on the left and on form.

Sorry but Swansea are just playing tidy little triangles in there own half. The keeper has had more touches than Graham.

We are pressing high and stopping them from playing there usual game have they no plan b?

playing very well, swansea not really threatening, but they certainly have the potential to worry us.

if we keep up the pressuring and keep them pegged back then that can only work in our favour.

bale has been a good outlet which is always great to see, scotty P running the midfield and sandro putting in a good shift stealing and taking moves towards their goal.

enjoying this, good game

we have the potential to gain a few in GD

What the fudge? Since when have we become Swansea-esque? THEY DO NOT PLAY THAT MUCH BETTER FOOTBALL THAN US.

What the fudging fudge

Parker. fudging hell, what a performance so far. Brilliant.

I LOVE the intensity we are showing. This is amongst my favourite halves of football I have seen all season from us. Because it's discipline. It's about pressing as a team. Fantastic.

I tell you, if we could play just like that for every game, I dont think we'd lose many at all.

Top stuff. Please keep it going lads.

Can imagine Dyer coming on for Routeledge, Benny has not given the ex-spur a second to breathe.

Parker has been top class, but the system has been crucial imo. BAE has intercepted many balls high-up which has led to attacking chances. Bale forever dangerous on the left, every time he gets it he creates danger. Modric looks much more like himself, just a shame he decided to shoot instead of pass.

Great first half from both sides, we were playing well without the ball, niiice finish from vdv for our goal. I thought we edged possession and going forwards, but Swansea aren't shy maidens! Sandro beginning to hit his stride again, which will be massive for us. Shame modders couldn't shoot for toffee! Then Bale has two chances over the bar, Ade - we did create a lot eh? Hope we continue to defend Welland take another one or two of our chances please!

Back