• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea Rovers FC ****** Official Match Thread

Best team in the circumstances. Parker to stay deep.Sandro to press high up the field. Bale on Left.

Lennon to come on if needed when legs are tired - but if not fully fit to save him.

4-0. Third spot beckons. Nice to be optimistic for a change before a game.

Hoping for an early goal to settle us rather than a repeat of Stoke. Main worry is the goal threat given that we have 3CMs in the team who arent natural scorers and Adebayor who is off-form. Them losing Caulker could however be a big plus for us

Hoping for an early goal to settle us rather than a repeat of Stoke. Main worry is the goal threat given that we have 3CMs in the team who arent natural scorers and Adebayor who is off-form. Them losing Caulker could however be a big plus for us

I think Lennon will get 20 mins definitely and half hour if like 1-0 behind or drawing

Just has to be:

-------------Friedel

Walker--Gallas--Kaboul--BAE

---Parker--Sandro--Modric

----vdV--------------Bale

-------------Ade

\o/

Delighted with that team. Seems Redknapp's truly over his 4-4-2 relapse that cost us those 11 points.

Confident we'll see another performance like Bolton again today.

I really do think we will hammer them today. I just have a feeling its gonna be one of those amazing performances like against Noocastle and will be the catalyst for our run in to finish second behind Manure.

I am missing this today and have a feelin I will regret it

I really do think we will hammer them today. I just have a feeling its gonna be one of those amazing performances like against Noocastle and will be the catalyst for our run in to finish second behind Manure.

I am missing this today and have a feelin I will regret it

Ladies and gentleman he's decided to jinx us again.

VDV on the right worries me but hopefully Walker will roam forward and the three centre mids can provide cover for the lazy VDV til Walker gets back in position.

Team news soon surely.

Looking forward to having Lennon back. Hope Walker can maintain his recent form as well.

Been some good results around us, need to make the most of it. COYS

Edit: Clearly haven't read the thread..

Can see Ade finding his goalscoring boots today. He's been doing all the hard work all season, just got a feeling today he's going to start nailing the easy bit too.

Team news soon surely.

Looking forward to having Lennon back. Hope Walker can maintain his recent form as well.

Been some good results around us, need to make the most of it. COYS

Team is the same as Chelsea.

It's also the same as got us a good point at the Liberty just after xmas (except Gallas for King).

Skysports scorecentre has Bale up front on his own with Ade left wing in a 5 man midfield :lol:

Last week it was the same team and they had Modric as a right winger. ](*,)

It's all about the:

-------------Friedel

-------------Ade

Last week it was the same team and they had Modric as a right winger. ](*,)

It's all about the:

-------------Friedel

-------------Ade

Isolated FC

That team your crowing about is good man for man but lacks support going forward IMO. For it to work one of the 3 centre mids would have to offer support in the final third and I can't see any of them doing that. Modric needs to chip in.

Back