• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea Rovers FC ****** Official Match Thread

Fair enough. Perhaps I'm being picky but Moyes said He believed the clubs had an agreement that Saha wouldnt play against Everton but he clearly wasn't intelligible for that fixture.

We own Saha, Caulker is on loan. Loan players can't play against their home clubs, league rules to prevent a conflict of interests.

Fair enough. Perhaps I'm being picky but Moyes said He believed the clubs had an agreement that Saha wouldnt play against Everton but he clearly wasn't intelligible for that fixture.

You're really struggling with this word aren't you ;)

Love Statto's website

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Tottenham_Hotspur_Players_Statistics_2011-12.html

CB partnerships

Gallas / Kaboul P6 W3 D2 L1 Win % 66.67
King / Kaboul P15 W9 D2 L4 Win % 66.67

So both as good as each other win %'age wise

Weve played 44 games this season, missed to injury Hudd 44, Gallas 27, Dawson 27, Sandro 20, King 18 Lennon 17 key players have missed massive chunks

Avg mins per assist or goal, Ade 24 100 mins, Bale 24 117 mins, Defoe 23 87 mins, VDV 13 159 mins

Most mins played in 44 games, Walker 3,209, BAE 2,987, Kaboul 2,964, Bale 2,816, Friedel 2,700

Last edited:
fudge all this big win bollox. A win full stop is desperately in need. In case you all haven't noticed we haven't won a league game since Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home. Seems an eternity a go.

So you'd prefer 1-0 and stay 4th to 4-0 and go 3rd? :-k

Nah, thought not.

And I totally agree, which is exactly why I said that Id happily take any kind of win.

This. One step at a time. I'd be happy just to register a League win, 1-0, 2-1, 3-2 whatever it takes. If the goals come, they come, but 3pts is first priority.

Then next week becomes the big few days which could go a long way to deciding 3rd,4th and 5th

This. One step at a time. I'd be happy just to register a League win, 1-0, 2-1, 3-2 whatever it takes. If the goals come, they come, but 3pts is first priority.

Then next week becomes the big few days which could go a long way to deciding 3rd,4th and 5th

You going today Paxton ??

How many points you got for the SF, you reckon you will be ok ???

You going today Paxton ??

How many points you got for the SF, you reckon you will be ok ???

Yes we are Mark. Down in Enfield, stopping over for a few days.

Just under 600 so not too worried re: LP's. More worried about having a full tank of fuel that weekend if this stirke goes ahead.

Doing the round trip next weekend. Upto Sunderland Friday night, straight down to Enfield after the game for another few days hol for the Norwich game

Yes we are Mark. Down in Enfield, stopping over for a few days.

Just under 600 so not too worried re: LP's. More worried about having a full tank of fuel that weekend if this stirke goes ahead.

Doing the round trip next weekend. Upto Sunderland Friday night, straight down to Enfield after the game for another few days hol for the Norwich game

Sounds like a good weekend to me fella and thought you had loads of LPs...

Hope so, starting with a win on Tyneside. Might finally get that trip to Clacton next Sunday afternoon, weather permitting

Ill be back home in Clacton next sunday haha !!!

Will be watching the Arsenal vs Emirates Marketing Project game in Tom Peppers id say...

was he the one who had the sever golf cart accident? Has he played much football since?

That was Alan Tate, he's a right back and he's been back in the team for a month now but has only been on the bench.

Garry Monk has played 9 games this season, when he covered for Caulker who was out injured.

All our remaining matches are must-win matches if we want to stay in the top 4 finish. If we don't beat Swansea at home, I think we can forget about finishing in top 4 or even top 5. Our poor run of form has let Chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine to close the gap on us. With us winless in 5 matches, we got to beat Swansea convincingly to get back on winning ways.

Lack of goals, especially from the strikers, have been the main cause of our poor form recently. We will need Adebayor and VDV to get among the goals if we want to finish the season strongly. Swansea at home will be a perfect time for them to end their goal drought. But Swansea have one of the best defence in the league. So, they won't concede goals easily. Our strikers needs to be more clinical in front of goal.

Can see our midfield, especially Bale, being our key area for this match. When Bale is on form, we play well. When he doesn't play well, we struggle. Just hope he has one of his good games. It was assuring the way he scored the goal against Bolton. But I would prefer him to create the goals for the strikers instead. We still lack a consistent crosser of the ball. Apart from the occassional good balls, our crosses have largely been disappointing this season, even from Bale. Bale needs to show more consistency with the crosses.

You can't be happy with our defending lately. Other teams find it too easy to breach our defence in every match, even with King around. We can't afford to make too many errors against Swansea. They might not have top class strikers but teams like Swansea will be fired up to score against us. They are not under any pressure, so can see them taking up any chances that come their way. Just hope our defence won't get complacent.

We have no choice but to beat Swansea if want to stay in the chase for CL place. Getting a few goals might go a long way to help our cause. But the important thing will be to get the win. Anything other than a win will be unacceptable !

Back