• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stoke City OMT *******

Mason needs to be fudged by a ****

Stoke need to be abolished the team, the club and their fudgein inbred fans. Theyre my most hated team I have nothing but hatred for them and their fans

Two up top is not working we need someone playing behind the striker picking up the ball outside their box. Stoke are packing centrally forcing us wide as Sandro and Dembele are pretty deep all the time and the movement in the box when we have crossed has not been good enough.

AVB can tweak this for the second half.

COYS

on this performance i really hope AVB has a striker lined up.

Just look at jones, ball up to him, he holds it up, players run beyond him. Its actually quite simple but very effective.

pretty uninspiring stuff. Bale certainly hasn't been wide enough again. Its crucial that we get a ball playing midfielder in in January. Ade poor today unfortunately.
We struggle so so much trying to get the first goal. WE really cant open up decent defences who are prepared to remain compact. Need to find a way of doing this somehow.

I'd like to see Townsend on, as we need that kind of dribbling.. Not sure who for though, as we need Ade's height really.

Right, so nzonzi shoulda been off, a better finisher than kenwynne we'd be 0-2 down, had half chances and slowly getting hold of the game. Oh, and we flap about at the back when we have the ball. Scrappy half, need to improve or just grab a goal from somewhere.

Granted it's not entirely working.

But by the way people go on about it in here we must be 3 or 4-0 down. Right?

No wait, it's 0-0...

Back