• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT**********************

we have a pair of thick dullards playing down our right side, how on earth can we ever make anything happen with the decision making power of townsend and walker.

Wow - it beggars belief

We played relatively well second half - more to do with a gung ho approach than tactics. Its a bit of a disgrace really.

Bottle job Tottenham with another loss at home...don't worry guys our home performances will come in time (another 2 seasons maybe):lol:

AVB is cerebral but not smart. Not great at reading a game or his players. I think the fact that he didn't have a playing career lets him down in that regard.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ring

Disappointed with Erikssen too, seemed too deep.

Simple for me - why didn't Sandro start? I think he won all his 50-50's there?

Of course not having Lloris didn't help but I don't think Brad had much to do apart from the goal (and he made some important saves).

Clearly if it is going to work we need a fluid triangle of Soldado, Eriksen and Paulinho with support the players on the wings. When that clicks it is wonderful. DO NOT PLAY DEMBELE and PAULINHO as DMs FFS!!!1

We were poor. First half we had AVB's plan and it didn't work.
Second half we had AVB out of his preparation, making it up as he went along, and it worked better. But still not great.
We are a way off being a top four team, because I still don't think AVB know what players he wants where, and who is best in what position.
And he only has plan A -4-2-3-1 which works OKish away, but is no good at home, but no plan B.

Vertonghen was very good today, lots of good crosses.

Huge missed opportunity today.

AVB killed us by changing the formation when we were dominant; stupid decision, the sort of thing a kid would say "ooh we haven't scored, let's throw on 'Goals' Defoe!"

Yet again we bottle it when we could progress. Against a ****e team. Krul made a couple of good saves the rest were right down his throat. Soldado had not opportunities given to him at all. Townsend....pass the ****ing ball. Our midfield may be defensive but are ****e at going forward. Dembele should never play again until he is up to speed. Watch all of his games since his injury. He plays a second behind himself which results in giving the ball away. Never thought I would say this but I want some of what Rednapp gave us. Power and performance going forward. Cut the oppostion in two. We have a better team but don't have the tactics. Blend Rednapp and AVB and we would be top.

Good second half. Sandro immense.

AVB culpable today again. Dreadful selection and first half. Soldado poor too. He had the 3 or 4 balls into the box and didnt even look like making the right run.

No Champions League methinks. Five teams better than us at least and our manager has too many players to put a cohesive team together.

no width in the team, soldado needs, through balls or crosses our build up play is so slow it gives teams time to get back in numbers so you cant pass through. We have two wingers which are playing on their weaker side so that brings them in, the only player we have who can get to the byline and put a cross in is Walker.

AVB has been really impressive while at Spurs for changing players or systems when their not working, if he cant see that we need some real width we don't stand a chance of finishing 4th.

Back