• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT**********************

Remember someone on here in the summer not convinced Ozil would be a better signing than Eriksen :lol:

Ozil doesnt play well in big games apparently.

it's funny that though, because it seems Eriksen doesnt play well at all. GUTTERBOY KNEW.

The Defoe sub was just ludicrous. Any Spurs fan in the world could see that we were just going to surrender momentum for absolutely no gain whatsoever.

The Lamela thing is getting very very very frustrating. AVB is starting to get on my tits.

You know what gets on my tits? The idiots that come out on Twitter shouting AVB out! What the **** do the fans want? Overnight success!

what in your life changes if we finish in either of those positions? what changed in your life when we missed out on CL last year by a point? anything? or did you just brush it off and look forward to the new season? I imagine the same will happen again regardless of where we finish this year.

if it doesnt matter anyway can we at least watch a bit of exciting football?

wow man so insightful, I'm sure you just changed how he looks at the sport forever. Stop trying so hard too appear above the over reacting masses, you care as much as us.

i care about us as much as I wouldnt like to see us get liquidated or relegated or such, but not too cry and whinge after a loss, it's a game of football. We lost, an opposing keeper was in inspired form. In fact i've forgotten the game already, why I would I dwell on it? I'm baffled at how people can really take a game so seriously, like its a matter of life or death or something. It's strange, but it's the way people choose to be so respect to them.

I'm sorry to say this but I think we should part with AVB now while we still have a chance to achieve something. I don't see any signs of improvement from last season or from the start of this season. We're not moving forward.

He is one of those managers who over thinks what is a very simple game. The team are too tactical and too organised with no room for freedom of thought. We play with the hand break on every game and never look like scoring.

Most managers in the league would kill to have the squad he has and many of them would have us playing a lot better

We're shiit, and we know we are.

Unfortunately it would appear that this is it. This is what we're going to serve up this season. Hopefully at some point we'll play our best players, but with the 'tactics' I think the only way is down.

We are definitely not going to compete for top 4, more like top 8. But then again I predicted 8th at the start of the season, its just disappointing to see it start panning out that way.

When I tipped 8th I didn't see it as a negative thing necessarily; young, exciting team, gelling, improving. But not this monotonous, turgid, anti football machine that is stinking out the lane at the moment.

I've never seen us this turgid in my life; even when we were **** we were always good for a goal or a chance or shot or something.

Even the worst teams in the world pick up goals from open play occasionally, how have we managed to strangle football to such an extent that we literally cannot score from open play? Without dodgy penalties we'd be looking over our shoulders at the relegation places.

Still Emirates Marketing Project up next isn't it? Should be a giggle...

Tim Krul will be AVBs excuse today.
He will refuse to take responsibility and insist we were 'unlucky'.

This unlucky team is the product of AVBs decisions for the last year and a half.

I would add I was willing to be patient despite the boring football as the results were good but now the results aren't coming either! We've had an easy start and to lose 2 at home to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and West Ham is a complete failure in anyone's book

if it doesnt matter anyway can we at least watch a bit of exciting football?

we can hope for it, doesnt mean we will get it however.

avb seems to set up to defend for a cleansheet because he knows we can't lose if we keep a cleansheet. he should be setting up to attack, if we keep a cleansheet great but his method should be we'll score more than you regardless. i'd like to think he'll think '**** it' one day and just let the players do whatever and stick with a consistent team that is capable of flowing with movement.

but to not play lamela today was strange, especially after the motm performance midweek, i thought he may not play him because he played midweek but then he gave games to dembele, eriksen and sigurdsson and it sort of made me think that wasnt the case.

Eriksen a bright spot? i think he's the only other player that nearly rivalled Paulinho's horrendous performance (although admittedly not as bad).

He actually delivered some dangerous corners. Also, that great cross that Soldado just watched, and a few nice passes in midfield. Not saying he was amazing but thought he was better than a lot of others.

i care about us as much as I wouldnt like to see us get liquidated or relegated or such, but not too cry and whinge after a loss, it's a game of football. We lost, an opposing keeper was in inspired form. In fact i've forgotten the game already, why I would I dwell on it? I'm baffled at how people can really take a game so seriously, like its a matter of life or death or something. It's strange, but it's the way people choose to be so respect to them.

You forgot the game already? It was like 10 mins. ago. How far up your own ass can you be, it's minutes after a home defeat to a bottom half team and your 'baffled' that fans are upset, get over yourself.

Why the hell do you evne follow football if it means nothing to you?

I've seen a lot of Spurs sides but this is hands down the most frustrating Spurs side. So much talent is there, it is obvious but collectively it is a pedestrian. Not much movement along the front lines and one two touch passes are hard to come by. Either Townsend needs to be out to give Lennon a chance or moved to left as an experiment. The current set up has failed more often than not. Lamela needs to be involved more as a impact sub, at the least. One of the MF has to be always either Capoue or sandro. No one should be shooting from 40 yds out except Sigurdsson.

Typical armchair fan response. Yet the people who pay £1000's a season - it kinda affects their life - thats £1000s out of their well hard earned cash. Your attempts of being high and mighty stuck behind a computer screen ****ing away at the Messi poster you have in your bedroom wall doesnt really bode well for you. I would suggest that if you are not going to type up some sense then you cease typing up at all.

ps - Same goes for your turgid of a post about 'being happy with a draw at home against Saudi Sportswashing Machine' typical post from an unambitious 'fan'.

pps - I agree about not taking the game SO seriously that you cry about it all day long but your reasoning beggars belief.

But we need 4 defensive midfielders so we can all get excited about our clean sheet record.

:lol:

I have a feeling we may not add too many more to it either. At least in years to come we can talk about that time we had a run of clean sheets that season we finished 8th, racking up 31 goals during the season in the process.

Back