• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Panathinaikos OMT ***

:ross:
You're on one mate. Either stop filling that glass or get another fast!!!!!

Honestly, I'm frustrated. I'm seeing huge problems. We do look very tired, and we shouldn't. We haven't controlled a game against a poor side, and it's not the first time. I hate to see players under-perform, and thats what they have done tonight. It's not good enough to be honest.

Dire dire dire. Square balls to under pressure full backs. Not inspiring. We keep playing it wide to wingers squeezed out on the touch line with zero space. You have to be able to attack through the middle of the park too.

Slow, ponderous, unwieldy, uninterested, lazy performance, regardless of the result. Sigh. Onwards and upwards.

The players have to take the responsibility for this. Been far too casual all game, get two then you can mince about

I was literally going to post this. No blame for AVB tonight. There have been a good number of players that obviously thought they just needed to show up tonight.

Very unimpressed with Dempsey and Bales attitudes (Bale finally woke up after 80 minutes). Tom was floating about as well and did very little past his freekick. Barely noticed Lennon on the pitch. It's just shocking really.

Back