• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

Expecting a better showing from Dembele in the second half. Looked like we were settling well towards the end.

Vlad does defintely have something about him. I guess its just learning when to do it. Having a defender who is genuinely comfortable stepping out from the back is extremely helpful.

Two big misses from Lennon and Soldado.

Remember how hard they pushed us in the second half last year. They battered us. We know all too well that United are probably still favourites for this. All about milestones, see it through and then if we can nick a goal to kill the game, perfect. But make no mistake we may see a completely different united performance in the second half

So can we end this Capoue is the best passer out of him, dembele, paulinho and sandro myth now.
His passing in that half was horrendous. 57% successful.

Vlad does defintely have something about him. I guess its just learning when to do it. Having a defender who is genuinely comfortable stepping out from the back is extremely helpful.

Next to Dawson it looks embarrassing for daws and does the stereotype of big English defenders with no technical ability no harm at all

Remember how hard they pushed us in the second half last year. They battered us. We know all too well that United are probably still favourites for this. All about milestones, see it through and then if we can nick a goal to kill the game, perfect. But make no mistake we may see a completely different united performance in the second half

that was united under the greatest manager the game has known

Soldado needs to be taking these chances. Before Sherwood, he genuinely didn't have any chances, so i gave him the benefit of the doubt. Now he's missed about 6 easy chances in 4 league games.

I still believe it'll come.

Two great through balls from him, and that ball for his chance kind of skidded off the surface, maybe picked up pace and came on to him a little quicker than he thought I think.

I think he's got all the tools.

I guess if we are a genuinely good side and we have quality players then we have a say in the tempo of the second half too.

If you remove the name Man Utd then the group of players isn't a group of world beaters. Good, but not great.

Lets see if we are up to the challenge of standing up, taking the upper hand and pushing on.

We could, obviously, quite easily crumble to a 3-1 defeat. Lets see how much quality our players really have and what sort of belief.

Great header by Ade (that's 6 goals in his last 9 EPL starts) just a shame that Roberto still can't seem to get the breaks...

Hopefully Rose we don't continue to be so vulnerable down the left flank in 2nd half...

@Squawka: STYLE OF PLAY: Man Utd made 28 crosses in the first half to Spurs' 8. Ironically Spurs lead through a cross & header.

Bc6f94sCUAAh_sQ.png

Overall we have played well. They are dominating our left and we are dominating their right. We have created the three best chances of the game. They havent created much. The problem is we really need that second goal - they will come out hard against us

Oh cheeky.JPG

We have had the best chances but they had the best of the possession and are getting a lot of crosses in the box.

ADE started pretty slack but has come into it. Just wish the ball would stick with him a little better.

Nice touches from eriksen. But I hope her gets in the game more.

Looks lovely doesn't it?

He needs to learn that he can't try and dribble between two opposition on the edge of his box though.

I liked late on the first half when he brought it out, passed and kept on going. Runs from deep can pull defenders all over the place.

Back