• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

For a while there I would have been delighted with 0-0 at HT, so can't complain. Need to deal with Valencia better and stop giving the ball away as soon as we've won it back, though there were encouraging signs in the last 10-15 mins.

On balance this should be 1-3, or at least 1-2.

Got to take those chances, Lennon's especially.

Good performance though, pleased. Let's keep it up.

its mad watching a spurs side that creates chances again. that was a seriously refreshing and enjoyable half (apart from the first 5 minutes) of football.

Overall we have played well. They are dominating our left and we are dominating their right. We have created the three best chances of the game. They havent created much. The problem is we really need that second goal - they will come out hard against us

Wow we take the lead at Old Trafford then manage to not concede before half-time, the worlds turned upside down. Well done lads.

Got to keep tight at the start of the second half and keep hitting them on the counter. Shame Paulie is injured cos this would have suited him. Having Andros as an option from the bench too would have been great.

Keep calm and carry on Spurs!

Rock solid so far. Eriksen is giving me the same "just give him the ball and everything will be fine"-feeling as I had with Modric and Berbatov. So composed, awesome to watch.

Back