• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool OMT ***

The only saving grace about losing this is that it will be a game which we wouldnt have been relying on taking all 3 points from. I still maintain that if we win our 4 remaining non-Man C home games then that'll be enough for top 4

We have played really well today but have somehow contrived to put ourselves behind.
As i said in the first half, amazing considering we are carrying Livermore and Defoe and have players like Walker, Ekotto and Caulker that lack concentration or a football brain.
We don't deserve to be losing this and without the above mentioned players we would have won comfortably.

No doubt Sky and the papers will find some way of claiming pool deserved this and was the better team.

Annoying game. Played well. But a lack of focus to a. finish them off and score a third and b. not to create goals for the opposition by kicking the ball to them!

All due to tiredness imo. AVB should have been brave and made a sub earlier. But you can see why he didn't. There wasn't a natural replacement. Having Ade or Lennon to bring on would have been massive.

I actually don't think the performance has been that bad but that Walker mistake killed us. 3 individual mistakes have cost us in this game when we looked so comfortable at 2-1.

I agree fella, but we are only human and we do look tired out there. Why didn't AVB bring any subs on?

Back