• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool OMT ***

Why are people saying its an off day? Its far from an off day. Individual mistakes as cost us 3rd and we will now struggle to get 4th.

All about confidence at this stage of the season and a draw or win would have kept the momentum going and we have just started to click. I hope im wrong but bad results against City and Chelsea and we are fudged.

Why are people saying its an off day? Its far from an off day. Individual mistakes as cost us 3rd and we will now struggle to get 4th.

All about confidence at this stage of the season and a draw or win would have kept the momentum going and we have just started to click. I hope im wrong but bad results against City and Chelsea and we are fudged.

????????????????????????

Sewerage is always going to make a meal of the slightest contact in the box. But something like that's been coming for Ekotto for some time. Wouldn't mind but half the time he looks like he couldn't be arsed.

The only saving grace about losing this is that it will be a game which we wouldnt have been relying on taking all 3 points from. I still maintain that if we win our 4 remaining non-Man C home games then that'll be enough for top 4

I thought if we could win two or even win one and draw one of our four hardest games( City,Everton,Chelsea & Liverpool) we would be ok. I think we will beat Everton, so a win today or even a draw would have left us in a great position and eliminated Pool.
Remember the Goons have easier corresponding fixtures.
Thrown it away today.

This.

Completely agree. We are 3rd in the league, 2-1 up away at Anfield and we decide to bottle it and lose 3-2. I've seen it all before. "oh but this is a new Spurs" why is it? :lol: We always struggle to last the season, we'll see if this is any different.

They say it's how you react after a loss. Fulham at home next.

you acutually have a point with the second paragraph. it was a congestion of tough fixtures IMO that cost us third last season

but in this situation i think we can take heart that we played just as well if not better than our opponents...we should be able to carry the mood forward

This.

Completely agree. We are 3rd in the league, 2-1 up away at Anfield and we decide to bottle it and lose 3-2. I've seen it all before. "oh but this is a new Spurs" why is it? :lol: We always struggle to last the season, we'll see if this is any different.

They say it's how you react after a loss. Fulham at home next.

are you 11? serious question.

Back