• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool OMT ***

would definitely take the draw. like I said, we lose this and Arsenal win there game in hand, the win over Arsenal meant fudge ALL except little bragging rights with a few mates.

so far, the decision to change our system is baffling and reminiscent of some AVB Chelsea tactics. hoping to eat humble pie in the end though.

thought we were doing pretty well until the goal. poor from the defense on the goal, because those sort of runs were exactly what they would expect.

would definitely take the draw. like I said, we lose this and Arsenal win there game in hand, the win over Arsenal meant fudge ALL except little bragging rights with a few mates.

No it didn't. I meant we got three more points than them.

It was coming. Awful 20 minutes from us. We need a plan b , Mr AVB !

On the plus side, we can only get better !

WOUld take Liverbore off and bring on Holtby. Can then get Dembele back to his proper position.

I hate it when maangers cover for an injury (ie Lennon) by moving other players out of their best position

That's crap though. If they'd beaten us and then the latter events also happened, we'd be 2 points behind them rather than still 4 points ahead.

Not sure if it would be right for this game but BAE and Walker as wingbacks may improve the balance

We're losing the midfield battle. Parker and Livermore not at the races. Get Dembele back in the middle and Bale out right.

WOUld take Liverbore off and bring on Holtby. Can then get Dembele back to his proper position.

I hate it when maangers cover for an injury (ie Lennon) by moving other players out of their best position

Not sure why change everything because one player is injured. Dont do that just replace Lennon with Holtby - simples

so far, the decision to change our system is baffling and reminiscent of some AVB Chelsea tactics. hoping to eat humble pie in the end though.

Mumorn come on mate its an enforced change not AVBs preferred system is it?!

Back