• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

dunno, ill have a google

"If Pavlyuchenko had scored, he wouldn't have had to take one, would he? It would have been all over, but that is how it goes." - harry redknapp on luongo taking a pen on his debut

Last edited:
What difference does that make, they got 64 league titles and 15 CL victories - we don't stand a chance I tell you!

As one of them so aptly puts it: "It has been said that Liverpool Football Club exist to win trophies. I beg to differ. Trophies exist to be won by Liverpool Football Club. And so shall it be."

VdV an inferior player to Gerrard ?

fudging hell, Captain Marvelous and his mindless acolytes in the Sky Sports studio have brainwashed even Spurs fans.

This is 2012. Gerrard has been done for a good long time now. VdV got the goals, the movement and those crazy passes to show for it too.

I think all the Liverpool players have masks on, and if you took those masks off they would have 11 chuck norris' playing for them. they are that good.

This will be a start of a crucial 4 matches for us which could make or break our title chance. We have a poor record in Liverpool. But we did beat them there last season. So, we need to use that experience to get something out of this match.

Can see this match being won or lost in midfield. Both midfield look strong. Hope we will win the midfield battle. I think Parker and Bale will be our key players. We have to rely on Parker to stop their attack and Bale to lead out attack. It will be great of Bale can continue his goal scoring run. Modric scored a great goal against Liverpool earlier in the season. Hope his confidence will be boosted by that.

VDV has been badly out of form for a few months now. But he is fond of scoring in big matches. Hope he does so again. Just can't see Adebayor, if fit, getting many chances. Hope we don't have to call upon 34 year old Saha. Would prefer Bale to play as a striker instead.

Our defence have been shakey in recent matches. We almost let Wigan come back into the match last week. Hope they will avoid any silly mistakes. We can't afford too many errors with our poor record and their excellent form there. Hope King is fit to play. It was disappointing the way he gave away the injury time penalty to ManCity. Hope he has learned a thing or two from that.

With ManCity winning, we have no choice but to win as well to stay in the title chase. But it is going to be really tough against Liverpool. A draw will be a good result there in any other day. But don't think we can afford to drop any points now. Hope we get that all important 3 points.

By the rule of former-players-of-rival-clubs-scoring-against-us rule, Liverpool fans should be scared to death by him, really.

I know I am naive, but I want Niko to come on and score a late, late winner, preferably after losing 2-3 defenders with his slowmotion, gliding runs through tight defensive zones. He deserves it.

Is that really our record v them? wow

Pav's winner, and Carra's OG we won 2-1
Seb scored on his debut and Ekotto wonder strike we won 2-1
Modric goal and Lennon's late winner. won 2-1
VdV and Modric 2-0 win at Anfield.
Ade's double and defoe and Modric score 4-0

I remember losing to them 2-0 when Kuyt got a couple in the rearranged game. (Same game Defoe's goal was incorrectly given offside by webb)

What other results have we had against them at Anfield recently?

Plus CC win

By the rule of former-players-of-rival-clubs-scoring-against-us rule, Liverpool fans should be scared to death by him, really.

I know I am naive, but I want Niko to come on and score a late, late winner, preferably after losing 2-3 defenders with his slowmotion, gliding runs through tight defensive zones. He deserves it.

I'd be creaming all over you if that happened! Think I might get out my Kranjcar shirt for tonight. That, plus socks - nothing else, shall be my couture for the evening.

Absolutely buzzing for this. Think both teams are going to be WELL up for it.

Liverpool really can't afford to lose this which means hopefully they'll attack attack attack.

I'm already starting to get nervous.

I am getting worse and worse when it comes to big games, I was such a wreck during the NLD this season that I was actually light-headed because my pulse was racing so much. I had to sit down and steady my breathing. What a tart!

Come on you Spurs, turn it on tonight, we are a better team than them, lets show it!

Happens to me all the time Dave.. Arsenal, Liverpol at home, Chelsea at home, City the other week.. I was confident before those games and leading up to those games until it came to the actual day, that something could go wrong as we all know anything can happen in football and ther nerves take over!!

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

* Spurs are looking to complete a Premier League double over Liverpool for the second consecutive season.
* Liverpool have won just one and lost four of their last five Premier League meetings with Tottenham.
* Tottenham's 2-0 win last May was their only Premier League victory in 17 visits to Anfield.

Liverpool

* Liverpool are unbeaten in the league at Anfield this season, but have been held to seven draws - the club's most ever at this stage of a top-flight campaign.
* Jamie Carragher has scored three Premier League goals for Liverpool - equal to the number of own goals he has scored in games against Spurs.
* The Reds' tally of 14 Premier League goals at home is their fewest at this point in a season since 2001-02.
* Craig Bellamy has scored in each of his last four Premier League starts - a total of five goals.
* Kenny Dalglish has won five and lost five games against Spurs as a Premier League manager.
* Daniel Agger is in line to make his 100th Premier League start.

Tottenham

* Tottenham have scored in their last 22 Premier League games, the longest run by any club within a single season since 2007-08.
* Harry Redknapp has been a winner just twice in 28 Premier League visits to Merseyside.
* Spurs' tally of 49 points from 23 games is their best-ever in the Premier League.
* Emmanuel Adebayor has scored three goals in his last three Premier League games against Liverpool.
* Gareth Bale is set to make his 100th Premier League appearance.
* Spurs have drawn 199 games in the Premier League era.

Shows how far we've come hasn't it.. I feel we can go into any game and score a goal and that is just absoltuely fantastic

I got stuck at Kelly and Davies... In fact from that team, I'd like to of seen:

..................Friedel
Walker....KING........Kaboul.....Ekotto
Lennon...CARRICK....Modric.......Bale
............BERBATOV...KEANE...........

Back