• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ASTON VILLA - OMT

My head's spinning. How are some people defending the team and management? We just drew possible the biggest must-win of the season.

Danny Rose, you have just destroyed Tottenham Hotspur.

Fulham are at least 2 levels better than Villa - do you guys honestly think we ll get easy 3 points off them? Based on today's display with 4 shots on target?

There is a real possibiliy of finishing 5 th

Any decent manager would have switched to 3-4-3 i halftime.

Good fighting spirit by the players but Harry is fudging clueless when it comes to tactics.

Let Harry and Rose walk back to London.

Facts are we should have been dingdonging them from kick off not tippy tapping in our own half. Villa are brick as is evidenced by their league position, their fans boo them off at half time and full time every game and they are sliding. No fight whatsoever and yet it took us to go down to 10 men before we even bothered to start running about.

I said two things on here yesterday.

1. Spurs never capitalise when the teams around us drop points.

2. Only fear for today's game was Danny Rose.

Sadly, both went against us today. Overall, thought we played well most of the game. Would've liked to see Defoe on at some point but Ade was holding the ball up well- so no obvious subs when we've only got 10 men.

Got to say I'm glad I live in Australia , because if I met half of the feckin macarons on this board in person we would be having some serious words. played a team who had no intention of going for a win, once they got a lucky goal it was going to be a brick wall in front of us. Then we go down to ten men !!!!!!

F^cks sake , we were by a mile the better team, got a point with only ten men, are still where you thought we would be before this weekend but some of you idiots don't get it.

Rose red ( I missed that, went to the loo), meaning Bale starts cottagers game as LB, could be the future. Modric to go left as in previous seasons ? Stick Ade n Defoe up front, bench vdv

B*llocks.

Harry didn't affect it? so we didn't shuffle positions once Rose went off?

maybe he sees one point as better than none. just because you see it differently doesn't mean he's a bottler.

Harry did fudge all. Stood on the side line literally bricking his pants as he to make decisions.

The master plan? Modders on the right, Lennon on the left and Parker on. In the 89th minute. It took him 40 minutes to think up that stroke of genious

This draw hasn't really changed anything, we still have to win the last one.

It changes a lot. We have to win to even guarantee 4th. A win today (even with 10 men) against a clueless and incredibly poor Villa side meant it would have been EITHER 3rd or 4th.

Great - we had lots of possession against a team that didn't want the ball. We had lots of corners and set pieces but yet again no idea what to do with them because we don't practise them ever. Our manager had no idea how to really change things round yet according to some we should be happy with a point because 'there are no easy games in football anymore'.

Would agree the players had the right attitude but there was little leadership on the pitch or on the bench to give it any direction.

Fulham are at least 2 levels better than Villa - do you guys honestly think we ll get easy 3 points off them? Based on today's display with 4 shots on target?

There is a real possibiliy of finishing 5 th

I think Villa had more to play for though (their survival) and we're at home.

21 shots vs 4
10 on target v 2
19 corners v 4

But yeah, we were brick. Sack the manager. ffs.

That's as bad an argument as Arsenal saying they dominated because they had more possession.

We drew. In the stat that matters, we did not do well enough.

Back