• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ASTON VILLA - OMT

Harry did fudge all. Stood on the side line literally bricking his pants as he to make decisions.

The master plan? Modders on the right, Lennon on the left and Parker on. In the 89th minute. It took him 40 minutes to think up that stroke of genious

Literally bricking his pants? You're literally a macaron.

Guys come on, we absolutely dominated a team on their own ground and we had only ten men for an entire half to do it with. They scored from their only shot on target, a stupidly lucky deflection and if that had never happened we would have been comfortable winners. We were at them all game and just didn't get a break where as they got the luckiest one of all.

Let's not start accusing the manager or the players of bottling this. It looks so sad. We did everything but score. Finishing was poor as usual, I'm absolutely sick of seeing our players pass the ball to the opposition goalkeeper, but that isn't management's fault.

I bet he lives in the outback, where you can't hear 'em scream

You can hear them scream , they just don't give a f*ck out there.

I'm not big and scary (it's not monsters Inc.) just offering to have serious words with people , that is called debate/discussion/argument however if you deem it to be a frightening experience then maybe you should leave the lights on and check under the bed before mummy tucks you in.

If Chelsea can do Barca with 10 men then 4th = Europa.

Not forgetting the fact that we beat Villa 2-1 away last season with only 10 men ](*,)

Defoe or Nelsen should have come on at the end imho, we were completely dominating the game but needed a goal scorer and Defoe is a poacher whilst Nelsen is an aerial threat from corners.

Last edited:
I reckon Harry struggles with decison making under pressure. Some managers can think quickly on their feet and some can't. Harry strikes me as a bit of a ditherer.

Plus our coaching staff are not up to it - sorry but they aren't. Our shooting is pretty crap, our corners are woeful. And our forward play in and around the box when we are trying to breakdown two banks of four is rubbish too. We hardly play any one twos, or attack players by running at them into the box. Our forwards always seem to be in the wrong place, rather than poised to tap the ball in. We need a coaching staff clearout.

Not forgetting the fact that we beat Villa 2-1 away last season with only 10 men ](*,)

Defoe or Nelsen should have come on at the end imho, we needed a goal scorer and Defoe is a poacher whilst Nelsen is an aerial threat from corners.

That is not a bad shout at all.

Did we dingdong Villa ?

Hell, what game were people watching ?

We had 4 finishes on target. We had 20 corners, where our tallets players stood around and watched a the ball being drilled across the box, waiting for it to magically drop for them. All of Ade, Kaboul, Gallas and Bale seriously expect VdV and Luka to hit them square in the forehead from 30 yards or whatever.

Typical Spurs.

We can huff and puff for 45 minutes effectively negating Villas numbers, but we can't be bothered to move 2 yards in the box to get the head to a corner, a cross or just a 2nd ball breaking.

Sorry but if Chelsea can do Barca with 10 men then we should be spanking Villa all day long. Stats mean brick.
Au contraire, we are barca with all the attacking, villa are the chavs defending for their lives relying on a quick counter. Got it?

Arsenal haven't won without Arteta. Sagna will also be out and they were terrible when he was. If they draw and we win, we go third. Plenty of positives. COYS.

I'm not convinced Arsenal will get more than 1 point at WBA, and I think we will beat Fulham....

The way I see it, most people expected them to beat Norwich and were relying on West Brom taking points from them. So things are how I expected them to be before the weekend.

Guys come on, we absolutely dominated a team on their own ground and we had only ten men for an entire half to do it with. They scored from their only shot on target, a stupidly lucky deflection and if that had never happened we would have been comfortable winners. We were at them all game and just didn't get a break where as they got the luckiest one of all.

Let's not start accusing the manager or the players of bottling this. It looks so sad. We did everything but score. Finishing was poor as usual, I'm absolutely sick of seeing our players pass the ball to the opposition goalkeeper, but that isn't management's fault.

When are the excuses going to stop.

WE DIDN'T fudging WIN......AND THAT WAS THE BE ALL AND END ALL TODAY!!

Who will be playing next week then? If rose wasn't such a raasclaart we could play the same team again, but he had to go get himself sent off.

---------------- Friedel --------------
Walker --- Gallas --- Kaboul --- Bale
Lennon --- Parker -- Sandro --- Modric
------------ VDV -----------------------
------------------- Ade -----------------

?

Defoe or Nelsen should have come on at the end imho, we needed a goal scorer and Defoe is a poacher whilst Nelsen is an aerial threat from corners.

It is ALL on Bayern,mate. We had a chance at 3rd today & blew it.

fudge me,we need to beat Fulham now to guarantee 4th. We have ballsed it.

When are the excuses going to stop.

WE DIDN'T fudging WIN......AND THAT WAS THE BE ALL AND END ALL TODAY!!

You obviously don't know how football works if you think we can just turn up at win any game. They score from their only shot, a massively deflected 30 yard hit and hope from a virtual unknown of a player. Sometimes it happens. There doesn't need to be blame asigned, and hysterical reactions don't need to take place.

The way I see it, most people expected them to beat Norwich and were relying on West Brom taking points from them. So things are how I expected them to be before the weekend.

you best hope we get more corners than them then, as that counts as a win these days

Who will be playing next week then? If rose wasn't such a raasclaart we could play the same team again, but he had to go get himself sent off.

---------------- Friedel --------------
Walker --- Gallas --- Kaboul --- Bale
Lennon --- Parker -- Sandro --- Modric
------------ VDV -----------------------
------------------- Ade -----------------

?
Gallas has played LB numerous times for Chelsea and L'arse he could fit in there. Give king a shot at CB.

Back