• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ASTON VILLA - OMT

No one bottled it???? Redknapp was stood with his fudging dingdong in his hand tinkling his pants as had to actually manage the team. Must win game? Put that renowned goal machine Parker on.

Harry bottled it fudging big time.

B*llocks.

Harry didn't affect it? so we didn't shuffle positions once Rose went off?

maybe he sees one point as better than none. just because you see it differently doesn't mean he's a bottler.

A fudging disgrace
It's dissapointing, but it's no disgrace. 1-0 down through a lucky deflection. A man down through an inexperienced right-back. Bring it back to 1-1 with Saudi Sportswashing Machine losing and it's likely we'll get 4th. Just because some people went over-board taunting the A*se and now feel embarrassed, doesn't make it a disgrace. Also, Villa chose today to work out they were in a relegation battle and show up. Even so, we out-worked them with ten men. Nothing disgraceful there imo.

Some of the brick being spouted on here is fudging embarrasing. I expect from glory-hunters expecting us to win every game.

The reality is that with 10 men we have completely outplayed the home-side, COMPLETELY OUTPLAYED them.

Be realistic a point down to ten men away from home is a good result. Sure a win would have moved us into 3rd, but if we'd thrown caution to the wind we could have taken nothing away from the game. 3rd is still a possibility.

No, if were being realistic, we should have converted at least 2 of our 20 corners, absolutely no excuse to not beat that shower of brick

I understand people seeing the positives in today and you can say we had the possession and stats but that means fudge all when you don't win. Its not like they were pushing for a goal since the sending off, they let us come at them and still bottled it. How many corners did we have? Im sorry but any other team in the league would have scored atleast 1 of them corners and i am very confident anyone else in the league in that situation would have gone on to win it.

This draw hasn't really changed anything, we still have to win the last one.

??

This draw has changed a lot mate. Winning the last now means we are relying on Bayern to win otherwise 4th is against teams from fudging Slovakia & the like

Redknapp is like a rabbit caught in the headlights sometimes. I think he has the knowledge and tactical understanding, but not the decision making capacity required during the game. He can't take calculated risks -because he can't calculate them quickly enough -and so he opts for the safe option.

Nothing unlucky about it, brick our fudging pants as usual, 20 fudging corners! Yeah we dominated the game, whats the point if you dont win them, how familiar is this fudging story becoming. Time for a change. Biggest bottlers in the league, unquestionable!

I'll never ever doubt this team again. They are what they are and not an inch above that. So I cant criticise a lack of ability in that respect. So well done Tottenham Hotspur Football Club for being what you are. You are truly one of the greats in British football at being what you are. I wish you all the best in being what you are as you are the best possibly in the world at being that. I bow before the greatness at that aspect and know in my heart that we will never be in anyones shadow at being the best, the number 1 in the world in being what we are.....

I'd have bitten your hand off for 1-1 when Rose got sent off and we were a goal down, so I suppose in that sense it's almost a relief.

Really could have done with a winner though.

Villa should play in beige, it would suit such a dull club from top to bottom.

Agreed. Drawing away from home in the Premiership, what a fudging joke! We should winning every single game FFS.

We should have won that. Villa are brick.

What the hell was Redknapp playing at. This is the manager that can get Spurs to the very top, is it???!!! He is tactically inept, and a bottler. Today showed it.

that's our season in a microcosm, we just dont score enough goals

if we don't sort that in the summer next season will end the same way

Back