• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Anderlecht OMT ***

Suck my balls what a goal. And from his wrong foot as well. Now let's bloody win this!!!

Because the pass was too good. Davies was caught ballwatching and the scorer just ran straight past him.

It was a communication issue. You can tell from Vertonghen's hand gesture that he thinks that no one is behind him. He cannot see the player coming in, it is down to his team mates to tell him.

fudge me as well...I did say on his thread if only he got into the penalty box more...also we would be mad to sell him!

toldyouso...lol

They've really impressed me over both legs. A really good side

Agreed. Says a lot about how good we were in the first half.

Great win tonight...let's hope the lads aren't too knackered for Sunday - we should make it three out of three!

@We are Tottenham @El Guepardo He's played six games for us. How many decent players would have failed at Spurs if we had written them off after six games? Let's give him a chance, eh?

I'm not writing him off completely but he's been useless so far. Started his time with us by conceding a penalty...hasn't really improved since. His crossing is his best attribute, he needs more defensively. We can see what will happen with him in future but he needs to put in a lot of work.

Well done boys...sloppy at times....

All in all this I feel is excellent preparation for Sunday...we have been worked by an Excellent side and should be up to speed and primed for Sunday...

good goal from Kane....unlucky for Davies....rocket from moose....

were lucky to win...but hey...COYS!

Back