• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield Utd League cup semi Final first leg

Walker and Davies will be important tonight to provide width, and Stambouli and Mason equally important to stop/break up any potential counter-attacks when our full backs are attacking.

I just did some quick research Pavly started 69 games for us (111 appearances counting subs) and had 40 goals that is actually quite stunning. The lad could score goals that record blows Soldado and most of our other strikers the past 5 years out of the water

Yeah, just another player that was treated like **** by our fans for no reason, scored some very important goals.We cant buy players at the level of Aguero or Suarez, and we arnt going to be unearthing Berbatovs every season either.Anyway, this is for a different thread : D

Should have heard some of the abuse he got from a few fans sat behind us when he come on last Saturday. Bang out of order for me, I mean not that he would have heard the bloke, okay, if people don't like the bloke that's their opinion, but leave it at home or on a forum, if you're at the game please get behind the team

booing any player putting on a spurs shirt should result in a ban.

Hopefully Ade can give us a good few months before he goes and gets the last major wedge move of his career in the summer. He's a mercenary, but that might work for us for til the end of the season. We need one of him or Soldado to make some sort of impact, and it ain't gonna be Soldado imo.

How ever we look at it - Ade don't deserve to be captain and have a chance to lead the team out at Wembley. Should we get through, also possibly be the one that lifts the cup as captain, if we win it .

Nine weeks awayto sort his shiit (yeah alright) over the busy December period which is a crucial time in the season, and in that time, our performances picked up, with the team, at a last defending as a team from the front. This happened without him and he walks back into the team and as captain in a semi-final...it's all wrong .

he asked them to vote, kaboul, lloris and ade were the picks.

From what I've read in the last few month there was no actual vote.
He asked a few senior players what their opinions were on it.

I remember reading that few of them were very anti Vertonghen getting it.

Making Ade vice captain was an attempt to get him to knuckle down with some sense of responsibility.

"@CNJSpursFC: Apparently Utd came down on a train this morning, went to a hotel in Islington, and left at 4.30....took their coach 2.5 hrs to get here!"

From what I've read in the last few month there was no actual vote.
He asked a few senior players what their opinions were on it.

I remember reading that few of them were very anti Vertonghen getting it.

Making Ade vice captain was an attempt to get him to knuckle down with some sense of responsibility.

Townsend voted Hugo. Don't know if thats proof there was a vote or if his say in the matter was that he wanted Lloris as captain

"@CNJSpursFC: Apparently Utd came down on a train this morning, went to a hotel in Islington, and left at 4.30....took their coach 2.5 hrs to get here!"

Should have got off and taken the tube.

2.5 hrs from islington to tottenham? Sounds like BS to me

Back