• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield Utd League cup semi Final first leg

Would love to watch this, but no sign of it here in Norfa Merica. Anyone who might know of a Mexican radio telecast is welcome to PM me.

Not going to argue with the team but how is Rose dropped for this? he has been fantastic of late

Yes I was wondering that too.
just when it seemed as if Davies was winning the battle to be first choice, Rose has come back with some good performances.
Tonights game is more important than Saturdays (imho) so I would have thought Rose would have started tonight.
I'm ok with Davies though.

Special game for Kyle Walker, as a die-hard Sheffield United fan. His mom said she'll be hoping for a United win, even if Kyle is playing for Spurs.

Yes I was wondering that too.
just when it seemed as if Davies was winning the battle to be first choice, Rose has come back with some good performances.
Tonights game is more important than Saturdays (imho) so I would have thought Rose would have started tonight.
I'm ok with Davies though.

Maybe he preferred the better defender of the two with the less defensively strong Mason/Stambouli partnership in midfield

**** his mum
Errr...... You first:

348.jpg

Back